Apr 28, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Much like yesterday’s Red Wings-Coyotes game, PHT is going to run a live chat of tonight’s Canadiens-Capitals Game 7. The game itself starts at 7:00 pm ET, but we’ll get the discussion rolling at 6:45 pm ET.
Will the Washington Capitals solve Jaroslav Halak at home after his amazing Game 6 performance? Can the Caps go 2-2 in Game 7’s in the Alex Ovechkin Era? Or will the Montreal Canadiens make it two straight years of an eighth seed beating a top seed?
It should be fascinating to watch and even more fun to chat about. Join us tonight for puns, instant analysis and maybe even a dumb poll or two. Tell your friends! Tell your enemies!
See you then …
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 1
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)