Apr 27, 2010, 5:35 PM EDT
The Coyotes were able to do it two days ago without him, and they’ll
have to do it again tonight. Despite what I believe to be were heated
arguments to the contrary by Doan, the coaching staff feels that he is
not ready to return just yet.
Gee, it’s be nice to know exactly
what his injury is.
Interestingly, some reports are that Doan is
still a game time decision. This is what we were told on Sunday and he
never appeared for warmups; I’ll wait until I see him on the ice but it
certainly seems as though he’s out tonight.
The last time the Red
Wings were dominated and embarrassed in an afternoon game on NBC, they
destroyed the Coyotes two games in a row. I can’t wait to see how they
react in a Game 7 atmosphere on the road.
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 23
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)