Apr 27, 2010, 5:35 PM EDT
The Coyotes were able to do it two days ago without him, and they’ll
have to do it again tonight. Despite what I believe to be were heated
arguments to the contrary by Doan, the coaching staff feels that he is
not ready to return just yet.
Gee, it’s be nice to know exactly
what his injury is.
Interestingly, some reports are that Doan is
still a game time decision. This is what we were told on Sunday and he
never appeared for warmups; I’ll wait until I see him on the ice but it
certainly seems as though he’s out tonight.
The last time the Red
Wings were dominated and embarrassed in an afternoon game on NBC, they
destroyed the Coyotes two games in a row. I can’t wait to see how they
react in a Game 7 atmosphere on the road.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 8
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)