Apr 27, 2010, 5:35 PM EDT
The Coyotes were able to do it two days ago without him, and they’ll
have to do it again tonight. Despite what I believe to be were heated
arguments to the contrary by Doan, the coaching staff feels that he is
not ready to return just yet.
Gee, it’s be nice to know exactly
what his injury is.
Interestingly, some reports are that Doan is
still a game time decision. This is what we were told on Sunday and he
never appeared for warmups; I’ll wait until I see him on the ice but it
certainly seems as though he’s out tonight.
The last time the Red
Wings were dominated and embarrassed in an afternoon game on NBC, they
destroyed the Coyotes two games in a row. I can’t wait to see how they
react in a Game 7 atmosphere on the road.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)