Apr 27, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
While we don’t normally do live chats for non-NBC games, we’re going to be doing more and more of these as the playoffs progress. With a ‘historic’ Game 7 in the works tonight, and another big game tomorrow night, we’ve decided to live chat it up.
That chat will go live at 8:45 p.m. Hope to see you then.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11