Apr 27, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
There’s a historic Game 7 tonight, and although the game won’t be
carried on NBC we’ve decided to get together for another fun chat to
discuss tonight’s winner-take-all matchup between the Detroit Red Wings
and Phoenix Coyotes.
Per an NHL release, “either the Phoenix
Coyotes will collect the first Game 7 victory in franchise history or
the Detroit Red Wings will capture their first Game 7 on the road since
Historic ramifications aside, it’s going to be one heck of
an entertaining game, especially with the teams facing off in Phoenix.
After a season where fans nearly abandoned the team among uncertainty of
the franchise’s future, they have shown up in droves to build one of
the most boisterous home crowds in the playoffs.
The game starts
at 9:00 p.m. EDT, and we’ll get the chat rolling around 8:45 p.m.
to see you there.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)