Apr 27, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
There’s a historic Game 7 tonight, and although the game won’t be
carried on NBC we’ve decided to get together for another fun chat to
discuss tonight’s winner-take-all matchup between the Detroit Red Wings
and Phoenix Coyotes.
Per an NHL release, “either the Phoenix
Coyotes will collect the first Game 7 victory in franchise history or
the Detroit Red Wings will capture their first Game 7 on the road since
Historic ramifications aside, it’s going to be one heck of
an entertaining game, especially with the teams facing off in Phoenix.
After a season where fans nearly abandoned the team among uncertainty of
the franchise’s future, they have shown up in droves to build one of
the most boisterous home crowds in the playoffs.
The game starts
at 9:00 p.m. EDT, and we’ll get the chat rolling around 8:45 p.m.
to see you there.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 22
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 46
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 78
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires