Apr 25, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
When the game started, you knew the special teams were going to be a major factor in this game. The officials were whistle happy early, but I thought it was going to be the Detroit power play that would make the difference.
Instead, the Coyotes have scored three power play goals and have opened up a commanding 5-1 lead after Taylor Pyatt notches his first goal of the playoffs.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5