Apr 25, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
When the game started, you knew the special teams were going to be a major factor in this game. The officials were whistle happy early, but I thought it was going to be the Detroit power play that would make the difference.
Instead, the Coyotes have scored three power play goals and have opened up a commanding 5-1 lead after Taylor Pyatt notches his first goal of the playoffs.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22