Apr 25, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
Last night included three big comebacks from Chicago, Pittsburgh and San Jose but only the last two clubs advanced to the second round. The NBC Crew discussed the Sharks and Penguins today.
First, here’s some thoughts on the Sharks getting one of … what, four monkeys off their backs?
Next, talk about the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5