Apr 24, 2010, 8:50 PM EST
The NHL announced the start times for Game 6 of Chicago at Nashville (the Blackhawks lead that series 3-2) and, if necessary, Game 7 of Colorado at San Jose (the Sharks lead the series 3-2). Here’s the word from a league press release.
Starting times have been assigned to two games on the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Quarter-Finals schedule. The starting times of games previously listed as “to be determined” are as follows:
Game #6 Series F (Mon., Apr. 26 – Chicago at Nashville) — 8:00p local/9:00p eastern.
*Game #7 Series E (Mon., Apr. 26 – Colorado at San Jose) — 7:30p local/10:30p eastern.
* – if necessary
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)