Apr 24, 2010, 8:50 PM EDT
The NHL announced the start times for Game 6 of Chicago at Nashville (the Blackhawks lead that series 3-2) and, if necessary, Game 7 of Colorado at San Jose (the Sharks lead the series 3-2). Here’s the word from a league press release.
Starting times have been assigned to two games on the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Quarter-Finals schedule. The starting times of games previously listed as “to be determined” are as follows:
Game #6 Series F (Mon., Apr. 26 – Chicago at Nashville) — 8:00p local/9:00p eastern.
*Game #7 Series E (Mon., Apr. 26 – Colorado at San Jose) — 7:30p local/10:30p eastern.
* – if necessary
- Five big games to watch this weekend 1
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 28
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)