Apr 24, 2010, 8:50 PM EDT
The NHL announced the start times for Game 6 of Chicago at Nashville (the Blackhawks lead that series 3-2) and, if necessary, Game 7 of Colorado at San Jose (the Sharks lead the series 3-2). Here’s the word from a league press release.
Starting times have been assigned to two games on the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Quarter-Finals schedule. The starting times of games previously listed as “to be determined” are as follows:
Game #6 Series F (Mon., Apr. 26 – Chicago at Nashville) — 8:00p local/9:00p eastern.
*Game #7 Series E (Mon., Apr. 26 – Colorado at San Jose) — 7:30p local/10:30p eastern.
* – if necessary
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)