Apr 24, 2010, 8:50 PM EDT
The NHL announced the start times for Game 6 of Chicago at Nashville (the Blackhawks lead that series 3-2) and, if necessary, Game 7 of Colorado at San Jose (the Sharks lead the series 3-2). Here’s the word from a league press release.
Starting times have been assigned to two games on the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Quarter-Finals schedule. The starting times of games previously listed as “to be determined” are as follows:
Game #6 Series F (Mon., Apr. 26 – Chicago at Nashville) — 8:00p local/9:00p eastern.
*Game #7 Series E (Mon., Apr. 26 – Colorado at San Jose) — 7:30p local/10:30p eastern.
* – if necessary
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)