Apr 24, 2010, 8:50 PM EDT
The NHL announced the start times for Game 6 of Chicago at Nashville (the Blackhawks lead that series 3-2) and, if necessary, Game 7 of Colorado at San Jose (the Sharks lead the series 3-2). Here’s the word from a league press release.
Starting times have been assigned to two games on the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Quarter-Finals schedule. The starting times of games previously listed as “to be determined” are as follows:
Game #6 Series F (Mon., Apr. 26 – Chicago at Nashville) — 8:00p local/9:00p eastern.
*Game #7 Series E (Mon., Apr. 26 – Colorado at San Jose) — 7:30p local/10:30p eastern.
* – if necessary
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 39
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54