Apr 24, 2010, 1:44 PM EDT
Expect Jordin Tootoo to be on the ice for the Predators today against
the Blackhawks, but we’ll have to wait until just before game time to
know if leading scorer Patric Hornqvist will be available.
received 45 stitches and required some plastic surgery to repair a
facial injury after a taking a puck off the dome in the third period of
Thursday’s game. Barry
Trotz said he’ll be ok.
“I’m told he’s fine,”
Trotz said. “They wanted to check him again after
getting stitched up. The plastic surgeon did a real good job. They said
he was fine and didn’t have any headaches or anything like that. From
all reports I expect him to be ready to go.”
been an incredible couple of days regarding facial injuries, between
Tootoo’s facial surgery, Ian Laperriere’s busted eye and Eric Belanger
performing oral surgery on himself on the Capitals bench.
it might not have helped Belanger much, but tell me again why these
players don’t wear visors?
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 17
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)