Apr 22, 2010, 10:04 PM EDT
The Penguins and Senators are headed to overtime after Sidney Crosby and Peter Regin traded goals in the third period to knot the game up at 3-3. For the Senators, they have to win or be eliminated. The Penguins are looking to finish up the series on home ice and potentially await the winner of the Bruins-Sabres series.
In the west, Chicago leads Nashville 2-0 on a goals by Patrick Sharp on the power play in the first period and Marian Hossa on even strength in the second. Nashville holds a 2-1 series lead and looks to defend their home ice and take a dominating hold on the series.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7