Apr 22, 2010, 10:04 PM EST
The Penguins and Senators are headed to overtime after Sidney Crosby and Peter Regin traded goals in the third period to knot the game up at 3-3. For the Senators, they have to win or be eliminated. The Penguins are looking to finish up the series on home ice and potentially await the winner of the Bruins-Sabres series.
In the west, Chicago leads Nashville 2-0 on a goals by Patrick Sharp on the power play in the first period and Marian Hossa on even strength in the second. Nashville holds a 2-1 series lead and looks to defend their home ice and take a dominating hold on the series.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 5
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2