Apr 22, 2010, 10:04 PM EDT
The Penguins and Senators are headed to overtime after Sidney Crosby and Peter Regin traded goals in the third period to knot the game up at 3-3. For the Senators, they have to win or be eliminated. The Penguins are looking to finish up the series on home ice and potentially await the winner of the Bruins-Sabres series.
In the west, Chicago leads Nashville 2-0 on a goals by Patrick Sharp on the power play in the first period and Marian Hossa on even strength in the second. Nashville holds a 2-1 series lead and looks to defend their home ice and take a dominating hold on the series.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5