Apr 22, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks knotted up their series with the Nashville Predators by shutting them out in Nashville 3-0. Antti Niemi stopped all 31 shots he saw ensuring the victory for Chicago, meanwhile Patrick Sharp scored his first two goals of the playoffs. Jonathan Toews scored the other goal for the Hawks who now take back home ice advantage in the series. Game 5 will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm on NBC.
As for the Senators and Penguins, they continue their march on through the night now headed to a third overtime.
The Sharks and Avalanche ended their first period of play scoreless.
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 4
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 11
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21