Apr 22, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks knotted up their series with the Nashville Predators by shutting them out in Nashville 3-0. Antti Niemi stopped all 31 shots he saw ensuring the victory for Chicago, meanwhile Patrick Sharp scored his first two goals of the playoffs. Jonathan Toews scored the other goal for the Hawks who now take back home ice advantage in the series. Game 5 will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm on NBC.
As for the Senators and Penguins, they continue their march on through the night now headed to a third overtime.
The Sharks and Avalanche ended their first period of play scoreless.
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 0
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 46
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL