Apr 22, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks knotted up their series with the Nashville Predators by shutting them out in Nashville 3-0. Antti Niemi stopped all 31 shots he saw ensuring the victory for Chicago, meanwhile Patrick Sharp scored his first two goals of the playoffs. Jonathan Toews scored the other goal for the Hawks who now take back home ice advantage in the series. Game 5 will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm on NBC.
As for the Senators and Penguins, they continue their march on through the night now headed to a third overtime.
The Sharks and Avalanche ended their first period of play scoreless.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)