Apr 22, 2010, 11:33 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks knotted up their series with the Nashville Predators by shutting them out in Nashville 3-0. Antti Niemi stopped all 31 shots he saw ensuring the victory for Chicago, meanwhile Patrick Sharp scored his first two goals of the playoffs. Jonathan Toews scored the other goal for the Hawks who now take back home ice advantage in the series. Game 5 will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm on NBC.
As for the Senators and Penguins, they continue their march on through the night now headed to a third overtime.
The Sharks and Avalanche ended their first period of play scoreless.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)