Apr 22, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks knotted up their series with the Nashville Predators by shutting them out in Nashville 3-0. Antti Niemi stopped all 31 shots he saw ensuring the victory for Chicago, meanwhile Patrick Sharp scored his first two goals of the playoffs. Jonathan Toews scored the other goal for the Hawks who now take back home ice advantage in the series. Game 5 will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm on NBC.
As for the Senators and Penguins, they continue their march on through the night now headed to a third overtime.
The Sharks and Avalanche ended their first period of play scoreless.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54