Apr 20, 2010, 1:12 PM EDT
It’s great to see the Phoenix Coyotes finally have some success and
get some positive national attention, but more importantly it’s great to
have the faithful Coyotes fans rewarded after putting with up
mediocrity for the past few years.
Watters of the Arizona Republic spoke with Scott Fisher, a die hard
Coyotes fan who flies an American flag and Coyotes flag at every home
He speaks about becoming a Coyotes fan after moving to Arizona in
1997, how Dave Tippett finally made those tough years worth it:
The arrival of Dave Tippett has brought back a franchise
that was in total disarray. He has made the Coyotes relevant once again,
and that is a very nice thing to see. I have put down a deposit to
resume being a full season-ticket holder for next season.
certainly seems to be a recurring them, how fans have become loyal
fanatics with Tippett behind the bench. His team-first approach to the
game, and how his team thrives as the underdog, has certainly connected
with the fans.
Winning helps as well.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 14
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)