Apr 20, 2010, 10:58 PM EDT
Let’s get you caught up on the later games of the night.
Nashville leads Chicago 3-1 after two periods in Music City in Game 3 of that series. Even though the Predators were still fighting off ticket sales questions today, the team on the ice is producing and taking it to the Blackhawks. The star of the game to this point for the Predators is lifetime Nashville forward David Legwand who has tossed up a goal and two assists. The former second overall pick (1998) is more than doing his part to help the home side out assisting on goals by Joel Ward and Shea Weber. Tomas Kopecky has Chicago’s lone goal, a power play goal in the first period.
In Denver, the San Jose Sharks lead the Colorado Avalanche 1-0 after one period thanks to the unfortunate man of the hour from Game 3, Dan Boyle. Boyle’s goal a minute into the first put the Sharks ahead on the power play after Adam Foote somehow managed to take an interference penalty three seconds into the game.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21