Apr 20, 2010, 10:58 PM EDT
Let’s get you caught up on the later games of the night.
Nashville leads Chicago 3-1 after two periods in Music City in Game 3 of that series. Even though the Predators were still fighting off ticket sales questions today, the team on the ice is producing and taking it to the Blackhawks. The star of the game to this point for the Predators is lifetime Nashville forward David Legwand who has tossed up a goal and two assists. The former second overall pick (1998) is more than doing his part to help the home side out assisting on goals by Joel Ward and Shea Weber. Tomas Kopecky has Chicago’s lone goal, a power play goal in the first period.
In Denver, the San Jose Sharks lead the Colorado Avalanche 1-0 after one period thanks to the unfortunate man of the hour from Game 3, Dan Boyle. Boyle’s goal a minute into the first put the Sharks ahead on the power play after Adam Foote somehow managed to take an interference penalty three seconds into the game.
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs Day at PHT 0
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 19
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 40
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 35
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 30
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (40)