Apr 20, 2010, 10:58 PM EST
Let’s get you caught up on the later games of the night.
Nashville leads Chicago 3-1 after two periods in Music City in Game 3 of that series. Even though the Predators were still fighting off ticket sales questions today, the team on the ice is producing and taking it to the Blackhawks. The star of the game to this point for the Predators is lifetime Nashville forward David Legwand who has tossed up a goal and two assists. The former second overall pick (1998) is more than doing his part to help the home side out assisting on goals by Joel Ward and Shea Weber. Tomas Kopecky has Chicago’s lone goal, a power play goal in the first period.
In Denver, the San Jose Sharks lead the Colorado Avalanche 1-0 after one period thanks to the unfortunate man of the hour from Game 3, Dan Boyle. Boyle’s goal a minute into the first put the Sharks ahead on the power play after Adam Foote somehow managed to take an interference penalty three seconds into the game.
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 46
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 32
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 6
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 32
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 102
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 132
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (132)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (111)