Apr 20, 2010, 10:58 PM EDT
Let’s get you caught up on the later games of the night.
Nashville leads Chicago 3-1 after two periods in Music City in Game 3 of that series. Even though the Predators were still fighting off ticket sales questions today, the team on the ice is producing and taking it to the Blackhawks. The star of the game to this point for the Predators is lifetime Nashville forward David Legwand who has tossed up a goal and two assists. The former second overall pick (1998) is more than doing his part to help the home side out assisting on goals by Joel Ward and Shea Weber. Tomas Kopecky has Chicago’s lone goal, a power play goal in the first period.
In Denver, the San Jose Sharks lead the Colorado Avalanche 1-0 after one period thanks to the unfortunate man of the hour from Game 3, Dan Boyle. Boyle’s goal a minute into the first put the Sharks ahead on the power play after Adam Foote somehow managed to take an interference penalty three seconds into the game.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)