Apr 20, 2010, 10:58 PM EDT
Let’s get you caught up on the later games of the night.
Nashville leads Chicago 3-1 after two periods in Music City in Game 3 of that series. Even though the Predators were still fighting off ticket sales questions today, the team on the ice is producing and taking it to the Blackhawks. The star of the game to this point for the Predators is lifetime Nashville forward David Legwand who has tossed up a goal and two assists. The former second overall pick (1998) is more than doing his part to help the home side out assisting on goals by Joel Ward and Shea Weber. Tomas Kopecky has Chicago’s lone goal, a power play goal in the first period.
In Denver, the San Jose Sharks lead the Colorado Avalanche 1-0 after one period thanks to the unfortunate man of the hour from Game 3, Dan Boyle. Boyle’s goal a minute into the first put the Sharks ahead on the power play after Adam Foote somehow managed to take an interference penalty three seconds into the game.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 3
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 5
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 16
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9