Apr 19, 2010, 5:10 PM EDT
It’s quite possible that the shot-happy, low-luck San Jose Sharks missed Dany Heatley last night. Despite putting up a stunning 51 shots, the team was not able to slip one past Colorado Avalanche goalie Craig Anderson. TSN reports that the controversial sniper will probably be back for Game 4.
San Jose coach Todd McLellan says he expects forward Dany Heatley to play in Game 4 on Tuesday night against the Colorado Avalanche.
Heatley was held out of the Sharks’ 1-0 overtime loss Sunday night with an unspecified injury.
Heatley has 1 assist in 2 playoff games so far after scoring 39 goals and 43 assists for 82 points in 82 regular season games this season. He also helped Team Canada win the Gold Medal in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.
We’ll let you know if Heatley’s status changes, but it sounds like he should play in a huge game for the Sharks tomorrow night.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20