Apr 18, 2010, 4:48 PM EST
Wojtek Wolski: difficult to spell, harder to stop.
He came to Phoenix via a trade to Colorado and it seems as if both players (him and Peter Mueller, who was great before he suffered a head injury thanks to a Rob Blake hit) are benefiting from the change of scenery.
Wolski scored a go-ahead goal via a backhand. As Joe Yerdon said in the NBC Chat (join in!), an underrated playoff storyline has been all of the goals scored via what seemed like an antiquated shot.
Someone, somewhere must be pondering a “Don’t make me backhand you” T-shirt. The score is 2-1 Phoenix. Can they keep an often explosive Detroit lineup under wraps through the third period? Stay tuned to find out.
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 4
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 65
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 134
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (134)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (116)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld