Apr 18, 2010, 4:48 PM EST
Wojtek Wolski: difficult to spell, harder to stop.
He came to Phoenix via a trade to Colorado and it seems as if both players (him and Peter Mueller, who was great before he suffered a head injury thanks to a Rob Blake hit) are benefiting from the change of scenery.
Wolski scored a go-ahead goal via a backhand. As Joe Yerdon said in the NBC Chat (join in!), an underrated playoff storyline has been all of the goals scored via what seemed like an antiquated shot.
Someone, somewhere must be pondering a “Don’t make me backhand you” T-shirt. The score is 2-1 Phoenix. Can they keep an often explosive Detroit lineup under wraps through the third period? Stay tuned to find out.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 9
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 13
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld