Apr 18, 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
Wojtek Wolski: difficult to spell, harder to stop.
He came to Phoenix via a trade to Colorado and it seems as if both players (him and Peter Mueller, who was great before he suffered a head injury thanks to a Rob Blake hit) are benefiting from the change of scenery.
Wolski scored a go-ahead goal via a backhand. As Joe Yerdon said in the NBC Chat (join in!), an underrated playoff storyline has been all of the goals scored via what seemed like an antiquated shot.
Someone, somewhere must be pondering a “Don’t make me backhand you” T-shirt. The score is 2-1 Phoenix. Can they keep an often explosive Detroit lineup under wraps through the third period? Stay tuned to find out.
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 0
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 12
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld