Apr 18, 2010, 4:48 PM EST
Wojtek Wolski: difficult to spell, harder to stop.
He came to Phoenix via a trade to Colorado and it seems as if both players (him and Peter Mueller, who was great before he suffered a head injury thanks to a Rob Blake hit) are benefiting from the change of scenery.
Wolski scored a go-ahead goal via a backhand. As Joe Yerdon said in the NBC Chat (join in!), an underrated playoff storyline has been all of the goals scored via what seemed like an antiquated shot.
Someone, somewhere must be pondering a “Don’t make me backhand you” T-shirt. The score is 2-1 Phoenix. Can they keep an often explosive Detroit lineup under wraps through the third period? Stay tuned to find out.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld