Apr 18, 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
Wojtek Wolski: difficult to spell, harder to stop.
He came to Phoenix via a trade to Colorado and it seems as if both players (him and Peter Mueller, who was great before he suffered a head injury thanks to a Rob Blake hit) are benefiting from the change of scenery.
Wolski scored a go-ahead goal via a backhand. As Joe Yerdon said in the NBC Chat (join in!), an underrated playoff storyline has been all of the goals scored via what seemed like an antiquated shot.
Someone, somewhere must be pondering a “Don’t make me backhand you” T-shirt. The score is 2-1 Phoenix. Can they keep an often explosive Detroit lineup under wraps through the third period? Stay tuned to find out.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 92
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (92)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld