Apr 18, 2010, 3:20 PM EST
Wow, that was fast.
Last time NBC covered a Red Wings game, you could barely sit down before Chris Osgood allowed a Dan Carcillo goal. This time around, the goalie was Jimmy Howard but that hardly seemed to matter.
Sami Lepisto scored the goal as there was a mad scramble in front of Howard. The 25-year old Calder Trophy candidate scrambled around almost comically before the goal finally found its way into the net.
Who knows if the Red Wings and Coyotes will maintain the craziness from Game 2, but if this start is any indication, the answer is an emphatic “yes.”
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld