Apr 18, 2010, 4:32 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins could potentially be without defenseman Jordan Leopold for a significant amount of time, as it was reported today that Leopold had not made the trip to Ottawa and would not be available for game 4 on Tuesday night between the Penguins and Senators.
He’s still being evaluated for his concussion, which is never a good sign a few days after the initial injury.
Leopold was quickly becoming one of the more consistent defenseman for the Penguins and with the NHL working hard to ensure players are 100% before returning there’s a good chance he’s out for the playoffs.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 3
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 11
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 19
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)