Apr 18, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins could potentially be without defenseman Jordan Leopold for a significant amount of time, as it was reported today that Leopold had not made the trip to Ottawa and would not be available for game 4 on Tuesday night between the Penguins and Senators.
He’s still being evaluated for his concussion, which is never a good sign a few days after the initial injury.
Leopold was quickly becoming one of the more consistent defenseman for the Penguins and with the NHL working hard to ensure players are 100% before returning there’s a good chance he’s out for the playoffs.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6