Apr 18, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins could potentially be without defenseman Jordan Leopold for a significant amount of time, as it was reported today that Leopold had not made the trip to Ottawa and would not be available for game 4 on Tuesday night between the Penguins and Senators.
He’s still being evaluated for his concussion, which is never a good sign a few days after the initial injury.
Leopold was quickly becoming one of the more consistent defenseman for the Penguins and with the NHL working hard to ensure players are 100% before returning there’s a good chance he’s out for the playoffs.
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 1
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 10
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 60
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (62)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)