Apr 18, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins could potentially be without defenseman Jordan Leopold for a significant amount of time, as it was reported today that Leopold had not made the trip to Ottawa and would not be available for game 4 on Tuesday night between the Penguins and Senators.
He’s still being evaluated for his concussion, which is never a good sign a few days after the initial injury.
Leopold was quickly becoming one of the more consistent defenseman for the Penguins and with the NHL working hard to ensure players are 100% before returning there’s a good chance he’s out for the playoffs.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39