Apr 17, 2010, 1:23 PM EST
Normally, I don’t like goalie jeering chants, but you can’t really beat “Tuuu-kaaa” for Tuukka Rask.
The mockery started early this afternoon as a Tyler Myers slapper took a funny bounce (it looked like it deflected off of Boston Bruins’ forward Steve Begin) and skipped past the Finnish goalie to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead early in the first period.
Considering how hard goals are to come by for Boston (and how amazing Ryan Miller was in Game 1) this could be quite the slog for the B’s. Then again, it’s only one goal, so a lot can happen. We’ll keep you updated as this game goes along.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld