Apr 17, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
Normally, I don’t like goalie jeering chants, but you can’t really beat “Tuuu-kaaa” for Tuukka Rask.
The mockery started early this afternoon as a Tyler Myers slapper took a funny bounce (it looked like it deflected off of Boston Bruins’ forward Steve Begin) and skipped past the Finnish goalie to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead early in the first period.
Considering how hard goals are to come by for Boston (and how amazing Ryan Miller was in Game 1) this could be quite the slog for the B’s. Then again, it’s only one goal, so a lot can happen. We’ll keep you updated as this game goes along.
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 24
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Sens tell fans to stop throwing hamburgers 35
- NHL confirms working with Isles, Leddy regarding Twitter threats (Updated) 16
- Snider: Patience is ‘great with the kids,’ but not with ‘the team we have on the ice’ 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (43)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld