Apr 17, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
Normally, I don’t like goalie jeering chants, but you can’t really beat “Tuuu-kaaa” for Tuukka Rask.
The mockery started early this afternoon as a Tyler Myers slapper took a funny bounce (it looked like it deflected off of Boston Bruins’ forward Steve Begin) and skipped past the Finnish goalie to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead early in the first period.
Considering how hard goals are to come by for Boston (and how amazing Ryan Miller was in Game 1) this could be quite the slog for the B’s. Then again, it’s only one goal, so a lot can happen. We’ll keep you updated as this game goes along.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 0
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 6
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 9
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 37
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld