Apr 17, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
Normally, I don’t like goalie jeering chants, but you can’t really beat “Tuuu-kaaa” for Tuukka Rask.
The mockery started early this afternoon as a Tyler Myers slapper took a funny bounce (it looked like it deflected off of Boston Bruins’ forward Steve Begin) and skipped past the Finnish goalie to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead early in the first period.
Considering how hard goals are to come by for Boston (and how amazing Ryan Miller was in Game 1) this could be quite the slog for the B’s. Then again, it’s only one goal, so a lot can happen. We’ll keep you updated as this game goes along.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 26
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld