Apr 17, 2010, 2:47 PM EDT
The Buffalo Sabres needed someone to respond and Jason Pominville ended up being that player.
Milan Lucic coughed up a bad turnover and a perfect pass was sent to Pominville, who roofed the puck over a helpless Tuukka Rask. Just a beautiful shot by the underrated winger. He’s been on a hot streak right now and Derek Roy is also having a great game.
Daniel Paille just lobotomized Tyler Myers with a great move, but Ryan Miller was up to the task with a fantastic save.
The second period ended with a bang and we hope to see even more action. Then again, the Sabres are 31-0-0 in these situations, so it will take a fantastic effort from the Bruins if they hope to go back to Boston with the series tied 1-1.
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 13
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 63
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 27
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (63)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld