Apr 16, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
It started off like a bad dream once again for the San Jose Sharks as Colorado’s Milan Hejduk scored just a minute into the game to give Colorado a 1-0 lead. It would be Manny Malhotra scoring with under a minute remaining in the period to help tie the game and get the Sharks collective heads back up and into the game.
Evgeni Nabokov made all of five stops in the first period while Colorado’s Craig Anderson made 18 saves.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 0
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54