Apr 16, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
It started off like a bad dream once again for the San Jose Sharks as Colorado’s Milan Hejduk scored just a minute into the game to give Colorado a 1-0 lead. It would be Manny Malhotra scoring with under a minute remaining in the period to help tie the game and get the Sharks collective heads back up and into the game.
Evgeni Nabokov made all of five stops in the first period while Colorado’s Craig Anderson made 18 saves.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5