Apr 16, 2010, 11:33 PM EDT
It started off like a bad dream once again for the San Jose Sharks as Colorado’s Milan Hejduk scored just a minute into the game to give Colorado a 1-0 lead. It would be Manny Malhotra scoring with under a minute remaining in the period to help tie the game and get the Sharks collective heads back up and into the game.
Evgeni Nabokov made all of five stops in the first period while Colorado’s Craig Anderson made 18 saves.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 12
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18