Apr 16, 2010, 11:33 PM EST
It started off like a bad dream once again for the San Jose Sharks as Colorado’s Milan Hejduk scored just a minute into the game to give Colorado a 1-0 lead. It would be Manny Malhotra scoring with under a minute remaining in the period to help tie the game and get the Sharks collective heads back up and into the game.
Evgeni Nabokov made all of five stops in the first period while Colorado’s Craig Anderson made 18 saves.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11