Apr 16, 2010, 11:33 PM EST
It started off like a bad dream once again for the San Jose Sharks as Colorado’s Milan Hejduk scored just a minute into the game to give Colorado a 1-0 lead. It would be Manny Malhotra scoring with under a minute remaining in the period to help tie the game and get the Sharks collective heads back up and into the game.
Evgeni Nabokov made all of five stops in the first period while Colorado’s Craig Anderson made 18 saves.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4