Apr 16, 2010, 10:44 PM EDT
It’s a game I swear I’m not ignoring and it’s actually been pretty intense. Chicago and Nashville are just getting their series underway this evening and the mullet man Patrick Kane got the Blackhawks on the board first in the second period stuffing home a loose puck in the crease past Predators netminder Pekka Rinne.
It would be Hawks goalie Antti Niemi who would come out looking rough in the third when a J.P. Dumont floating backhand managed to float and bounce its way past Niemi to tie the game early in the third period. A Troy Brouwer turnover would end up in the back of the Chicago net after David Legwand’s initial shot was blocked but, again, J.P. Dumont was there on the doorstep to put the Predators ahead with just over nine minutes to play.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 22
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45