Apr 16, 2010, 10:12 PM EDT
Update: Please head to our updated post, with a still frame shot of the hit.
You make the call once again folks. Does this Andy Sutton hit on Jordan Leopold qualify as a dirty hit? This came in the first period of Game 2 between Pittsburgh and Ottawa. No penalty was levied against Sutton and TSN’s Bob McKenzie has already come out and said the league will not hand out any supplemental punishment to Sutton.
As always, what do you think of this huge hit?
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 5
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 15
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)