Apr 15, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers almost seemed ecstatic at getting the top pick in the draft. I’m sure they’re happy to have a chance at Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, but you would think they’d want to actually win. Steve Tambellini was way, way too happy at the draft lottery.
That is…until we secured a copy of their checklist for this past season.
Art by: Deven “Gray” Hoover from Couch Tarts
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8