Apr 15, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers almost seemed ecstatic at getting the top pick in the draft. I’m sure they’re happy to have a chance at Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, but you would think they’d want to actually win. Steve Tambellini was way, way too happy at the draft lottery.
That is…until we secured a copy of their checklist for this past season.
Art by: Deven “Gray” Hoover from Couch Tarts
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 4
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30