Apr 15, 2010, 4:45 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers almost seemed ecstatic at getting the top pick in the draft. I’m sure they’re happy to have a chance at Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, but you would think they’d want to actually win. Steve Tambellini was way, way too happy at the draft lottery.
That is…until we secured a copy of their checklist for this past season.
Art by: Deven “Gray” Hoover from Couch Tarts
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4