Apr 15, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers almost seemed ecstatic at getting the top pick in the draft. I’m sure they’re happy to have a chance at Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, but you would think they’d want to actually win. Steve Tambellini was way, way too happy at the draft lottery.
That is…until we secured a copy of their checklist for this past season.
Art by: Deven “Gray” Hoover from Couch Tarts
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 0
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 23
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24