Apr 15, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
It’s only appropriate to have an Assist of the Night when a special pass happens. This is one of those cases.
Sidney Crosby haters beware because his no-look pass to set up Alex Goligoski was a thing of genius. Seriously, does he have spider sense or something? (Or at least Spider-Man bed sheets?) Ultimately the goal didn’t mean much (it brought the Penguins within one goal of the Senators, but the game remained at 5-4) but it did help the game generate an exciting ending. If you hate Crosby that much, you can always begin your scrolling.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 3
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 20
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27