Apr 15, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
It’s only appropriate to have an Assist of the Night when a special pass happens. This is one of those cases.
Sidney Crosby haters beware because his no-look pass to set up Alex Goligoski was a thing of genius. Seriously, does he have spider sense or something? (Or at least Spider-Man bed sheets?) Ultimately the goal didn’t mean much (it brought the Penguins within one goal of the Senators, but the game remained at 5-4) but it did help the game generate an exciting ending. If you hate Crosby that much, you can always begin your scrolling.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54