Apr 14, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Sports coaches and players are used to fielding questions. It’s part of the job, and they generally answer the same question again and again, with the same canned answer each time. Every now and then they’ll get asked something intriguing, just completely off the wall it leaves them stunned.
Alain Vigneault had one of those days today. Apparently a health reporter in Vancouver made their way into the locker room to ask about daily routine of the team in the playoffs. Including…ahem…sex.
“As far as the sex goes, it’s none of my business,” Vigneault said,
bringing laughter from the media. “They can do what they want.
“I’d like to have a lot of control but that part there, I leave to
Sean Avery has no comment.
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 7
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 2
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 43
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 26
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)