Apr 14, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Sports coaches and players are used to fielding questions. It’s part of the job, and they generally answer the same question again and again, with the same canned answer each time. Every now and then they’ll get asked something intriguing, just completely off the wall it leaves them stunned.
Alain Vigneault had one of those days today. Apparently a health reporter in Vancouver made their way into the locker room to ask about daily routine of the team in the playoffs. Including…ahem…sex.
“As far as the sex goes, it’s none of my business,” Vigneault said,
bringing laughter from the media. “They can do what they want.
“I’d like to have a lot of control but that part there, I leave to
Sean Avery has no comment.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)