Apr 14, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
Sports coaches and players are used to fielding questions. It’s part of the job, and they generally answer the same question again and again, with the same canned answer each time. Every now and then they’ll get asked something intriguing, just completely off the wall it leaves them stunned.
Alain Vigneault had one of those days today. Apparently a health reporter in Vancouver made their way into the locker room to ask about daily routine of the team in the playoffs. Including…ahem…sex.
“As far as the sex goes, it’s none of my business,” Vigneault said,
bringing laughter from the media. “They can do what they want.
“I’d like to have a lot of control but that part there, I leave to
Sean Avery has no comment.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)