Apr 14, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Sports coaches and players are used to fielding questions. It’s part of the job, and they generally answer the same question again and again, with the same canned answer each time. Every now and then they’ll get asked something intriguing, just completely off the wall it leaves them stunned.
Alain Vigneault had one of those days today. Apparently a health reporter in Vancouver made their way into the locker room to ask about daily routine of the team in the playoffs. Including…ahem…sex.
“As far as the sex goes, it’s none of my business,” Vigneault said,
bringing laughter from the media. “They can do what they want.
“I’d like to have a lot of control but that part there, I leave to
Sean Avery has no comment.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)