Apr 14, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
Sports coaches and players are used to fielding questions. It’s part of the job, and they generally answer the same question again and again, with the same canned answer each time. Every now and then they’ll get asked something intriguing, just completely off the wall it leaves them stunned.
Alain Vigneault had one of those days today. Apparently a health reporter in Vancouver made their way into the locker room to ask about daily routine of the team in the playoffs. Including…ahem…sex.
“As far as the sex goes, it’s none of my business,” Vigneault said,
bringing laughter from the media. “They can do what they want.
“I’d like to have a lot of control but that part there, I leave to
Sean Avery has no comment.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 6
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 23
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 8
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)