Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Brandon mentioned Daniel Sedin’s incredible goal last night, but it would be a sin to not actually physically have it on the site.
At first, I thought that I’d just put Daniel’s incredible third goal up and call it a night. So here is that between-the-legs moment of genius.
It came to my attention (through painstaking video review, of course) that the other two goals are actually pretty awesome too. One includes an outlet pass that I crudely thought “could only happen between two people who shared womb space.” The funny thing about the Sedin twins (in this case, Henrik’s chase for the Hart Trophy) is that people assume that they’re not very exciting. I think you’ll find that these three goals are far from robotic. Wow, just wow.
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 0
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22