Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
Brandon mentioned Daniel Sedin’s incredible goal last night, but it would be a sin to not actually physically have it on the site.
At first, I thought that I’d just put Daniel’s incredible third goal up and call it a night. So here is that between-the-legs moment of genius.
It came to my attention (through painstaking video review, of course) that the other two goals are actually pretty awesome too. One includes an outlet pass that I crudely thought “could only happen between two people who shared womb space.” The funny thing about the Sedin twins (in this case, Henrik’s chase for the Hart Trophy) is that people assume that they’re not very exciting. I think you’ll find that these three goals are far from robotic. Wow, just wow.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)