Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Brandon mentioned Daniel Sedin’s incredible goal last night, but it would be a sin to not actually physically have it on the site.
At first, I thought that I’d just put Daniel’s incredible third goal up and call it a night. So here is that between-the-legs moment of genius.
It came to my attention (through painstaking video review, of course) that the other two goals are actually pretty awesome too. One includes an outlet pass that I crudely thought “could only happen between two people who shared womb space.” The funny thing about the Sedin twins (in this case, Henrik’s chase for the Hart Trophy) is that people assume that they’re not very exciting. I think you’ll find that these three goals are far from robotic. Wow, just wow.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? 33
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 16
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 14
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 35
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 58
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 93
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead