Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
Brandon mentioned Daniel Sedin’s incredible goal last night, but it would be a sin to not actually physically have it on the site.
At first, I thought that I’d just put Daniel’s incredible third goal up and call it a night. So here is that between-the-legs moment of genius.
It came to my attention (through painstaking video review, of course) that the other two goals are actually pretty awesome too. One includes an outlet pass that I crudely thought “could only happen between two people who shared womb space.” The funny thing about the Sedin twins (in this case, Henrik’s chase for the Hart Trophy) is that people assume that they’re not very exciting. I think you’ll find that these three goals are far from robotic. Wow, just wow.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)