Apr 11, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Brandon mentioned Daniel Sedin’s incredible goal last night, but it would be a sin to not actually physically have it on the site.
At first, I thought that I’d just put Daniel’s incredible third goal up and call it a night. So here is that between-the-legs moment of genius.
It came to my attention (through painstaking video review, of course) that the other two goals are actually pretty awesome too. One includes an outlet pass that I crudely thought “could only happen between two people who shared womb space.” The funny thing about the Sedin twins (in this case, Henrik’s chase for the Hart Trophy) is that people assume that they’re not very exciting. I think you’ll find that these three goals are far from robotic. Wow, just wow.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 6
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 59
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)