Apr 11, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
I’ll say it right now.
A game with this much on the line should never be decided by a shootout. But there’s a good chance that will happen, and two team’s fate will be decided by a skills competition.
Sure, we’ll have the five minute overtime, but that’s not anywhere near enough.
1-1 heading into overtime.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 14
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25