Apr 11, 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
Now we have a hockey game.
The Rangers mishandled the puck at center ice, and the Flyers executed a perfect transition from defense to offense as they crashed the net while on the power play. Lundqvist made two great saves but couldn’t control the rebound, and Matt Carle was able to backhand the rebound over his glove.
The Flyers are now showing some great intensity and putting some heavy pressure on the Rangers, with the crowd finally getting behind this team.
Jeff Carter had the assist. Of course he did.
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 9
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 2
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 44
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 36
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 77
- Blackhawks look to end current Game 3 curse 4
- Bruins’ leaders deliver Stanley Cup Final speech 14
- Report: NHL has Seattle plan ready for Coyotes 64
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins go 'above and beyond' in Gm. 3
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury