Apr 11, 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
Now we have a hockey game.
The Rangers mishandled the puck at center ice, and the Flyers executed a perfect transition from defense to offense as they crashed the net while on the power play. Lundqvist made two great saves but couldn’t control the rebound, and Matt Carle was able to backhand the rebound over his glove.
The Flyers are now showing some great intensity and putting some heavy pressure on the Rangers, with the crowd finally getting behind this team.
Jeff Carter had the assist. Of course he did.
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 0
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 53
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 51
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)