Apr 11, 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
Now we have a hockey game.
The Rangers mishandled the puck at center ice, and the Flyers executed a perfect transition from defense to offense as they crashed the net while on the power play. Lundqvist made two great saves but couldn’t control the rebound, and Matt Carle was able to backhand the rebound over his glove.
The Flyers are now showing some great intensity and putting some heavy pressure on the Rangers, with the crowd finally getting behind this team.
Jeff Carter had the assist. Of course he did.
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Eastern Conference Final Game 6 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 25
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)