Apr 11, 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
Now we have a hockey game.
The Rangers mishandled the puck at center ice, and the Flyers executed a perfect transition from defense to offense as they crashed the net while on the power play. Lundqvist made two great saves but couldn’t control the rebound, and Matt Carle was able to backhand the rebound over his glove.
The Flyers are now showing some great intensity and putting some heavy pressure on the Rangers, with the crowd finally getting behind this team.
Jeff Carter had the assist. Of course he did.
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 1
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 47
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 6
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 39
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)