Apr 11, 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
Now we have a hockey game.
The Rangers mishandled the puck at center ice, and the Flyers executed a perfect transition from defense to offense as they crashed the net while on the power play. Lundqvist made two great saves but couldn’t control the rebound, and Matt Carle was able to backhand the rebound over his glove.
The Flyers are now showing some great intensity and putting some heavy pressure on the Rangers, with the crowd finally getting behind this team.
Jeff Carter had the assist. Of course he did.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 4
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 15
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 20
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)