Apr 11, 2010, 4:52 PM EDT
This hasn’t exactly been the most entertaining game between two teams fighting for their season, but at least the intensity has been ratcheted up a bit. If you a number of tripping, hooking and roughing penalties entertaining, so we get to see these powerful power plays in action.
It’s actually going a bit like expected.
Henrik Lundqvist has played spectacularly, stopping all 31 shots that have come his way while Brian Boucher has been alright. The Flyers goaltender hasn’t been bad — he’s just allowed one goal, after all — but he hasn’t exactly been tested.
The most interesting part of the game was when the Flyers fans starting booing the team as they entered the tunnel after the 2nd period. Yeah…..because they really deserve it.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 3
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)