Apr 11, 2010, 4:52 PM EST
This hasn’t exactly been the most entertaining game between two teams fighting for their season, but at least the intensity has been ratcheted up a bit. If you a number of tripping, hooking and roughing penalties entertaining, so we get to see these powerful power plays in action.
It’s actually going a bit like expected.
Henrik Lundqvist has played spectacularly, stopping all 31 shots that have come his way while Brian Boucher has been alright. The Flyers goaltender hasn’t been bad — he’s just allowed one goal, after all — but he hasn’t exactly been tested.
The most interesting part of the game was when the Flyers fans starting booing the team as they entered the tunnel after the 2nd period. Yeah…..because they really deserve it.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)