Apr 11, 2010, 4:52 PM EDT
This hasn’t exactly been the most entertaining game between two teams fighting for their season, but at least the intensity has been ratcheted up a bit. If you a number of tripping, hooking and roughing penalties entertaining, so we get to see these powerful power plays in action.
It’s actually going a bit like expected.
Henrik Lundqvist has played spectacularly, stopping all 31 shots that have come his way while Brian Boucher has been alright. The Flyers goaltender hasn’t been bad — he’s just allowed one goal, after all — but he hasn’t exactly been tested.
The most interesting part of the game was when the Flyers fans starting booing the team as they entered the tunnel after the 2nd period. Yeah…..because they really deserve it.
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 47
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 50
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)