Apr 11, 2010, 4:52 PM EDT
This hasn’t exactly been the most entertaining game between two teams fighting for their season, but at least the intensity has been ratcheted up a bit. If you a number of tripping, hooking and roughing penalties entertaining, so we get to see these powerful power plays in action.
It’s actually going a bit like expected.
Henrik Lundqvist has played spectacularly, stopping all 31 shots that have come his way while Brian Boucher has been alright. The Flyers goaltender hasn’t been bad — he’s just allowed one goal, after all — but he hasn’t exactly been tested.
The most interesting part of the game was when the Flyers fans starting booing the team as they entered the tunnel after the 2nd period. Yeah…..because they really deserve it.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)