Apr 10, 2010, 12:10 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Video: Modano’s emotional night in Big D: If you’re not moved by this, you’re a monster.
NHL playoffs update: Rangers knocking on the door: But would they kick it in later in the evening?
Hornqvist expected to be ready for playoffs: The Preds are going to need Horny for the playoffs.
The case for Sidney Crosby for the Hart Trophy: Yeah, cause that should be tough to make.
Ponikarovsky hit on Bailey: Suspension-worthy?: I’m thinking it might be…
Nick Lidstrom should not retire this year: Yes, he’s playing as good as ever. Seriously.
Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin top list of young scorers: Also, water still wet.
Shootout-happy season benefits Coyotes most: Hello potential playoff storyline.
Alexei Ponikarovsky suspended 2 games: See… Told you it might be.
Capitals don’t need to name a No. 1 goalie: Jose & Semyon sounds like a Vegas act anyway.
My insane (but awesome) shootout solution: James lures you to his padded room with genius.
Quick hits: Jeff Carter might be back tonight: All that and much, much more.
Tyler Myers’ Calder Trophy argument: The debate rages on.
North Dakota Fighting Sioux no more: Political correctness run amok once again.
Coyotes inch closer to sale: Ice Edge steps to the plate first…
Blackhawks’ price of success: Supply and demand rears its ugly head again.
Blake Geoffrion wins Hobey Baker: Wisconsin’s best brings home the hardware.
Coyotes with more than one bidder: …and Glendale Hockey jumps in as well.
NHL Draft lottery preparation guide: It’s not the ping pong party you thought it was.
NHL playoffs update: Just win baby: The Rangers kicked the door in; Chaos ensues.
Matt Duchene hurt vs. Chicago: Potentially tough blow for the youthful Avs in the playoffs.
Race for the Rocket: Ovechkin first to 50: And how will Sid and Steven answer?
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)