Apr 7, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Breaking down the Eastern bubble race: Dirty, soapy bubbles that smell funny.
Will Pens, Devils, or Sabres gain East #2 seed?: Teams licking their chops for whoever is #7.
New Phoenix Coyotes lease not official yet: Because you haven’t heard enough about this yet.
Save of the night: Jose Theodore: From Monday night.
Martin Brodeur aims for 600th win vs. Atlanta: Spoilers listed below.
Are the Canucks in trouble without Ehrhoff?: Bet you thought you’d never read that line before.
Ilya Kovalchuk trade impact on Devils, Thrashers: Ewing Theory at work here or not?
Penguins, Capitals still have plenty to play for: Bet you didn’t know these teams are popular.
Quick hits: Langenbrunner is a sad panda: He wishes his lawn was emo so it could cut itself.
How the Kings prepare for the playoffs: Orange slices and hugs are not on the list.
Vote for Bertuzzday V: Panthers not named Keith Ballard could win this.
Martin Brodeur wins #600: Remember that spoilers warning? BOOM!
Thrashers eliminated from playoff contention: Rapper Lil’ John has another reason to get crunk now.
Save of the night: Ryan Miller: Tuesday’s ridiculous save.
Keith Ballard’s own goal: He’s already the leading candidate for Bertuzzdays VI
Race for the Richard Trophy: It’s not just about Sid and Alex you know.
Playoff update: West is booked, East thins out: The East is still a gigantic mess
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)