Apr 7, 2010, 1:45 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Breaking down the Eastern bubble race: Dirty, soapy bubbles that smell funny.
Will Pens, Devils, or Sabres gain East #2 seed?: Teams licking their chops for whoever is #7.
New Phoenix Coyotes lease not official yet: Because you haven’t heard enough about this yet.
Save of the night: Jose Theodore: From Monday night.
Martin Brodeur aims for 600th win vs. Atlanta: Spoilers listed below.
Are the Canucks in trouble without Ehrhoff?: Bet you thought you’d never read that line before.
Ilya Kovalchuk trade impact on Devils, Thrashers: Ewing Theory at work here or not?
Penguins, Capitals still have plenty to play for: Bet you didn’t know these teams are popular.
Quick hits: Langenbrunner is a sad panda: He wishes his lawn was emo so it could cut itself.
How the Kings prepare for the playoffs: Orange slices and hugs are not on the list.
Vote for Bertuzzday V: Panthers not named Keith Ballard could win this.
Martin Brodeur wins #600: Remember that spoilers warning? BOOM!
Thrashers eliminated from playoff contention: Rapper Lil’ John has another reason to get crunk now.
Save of the night: Ryan Miller: Tuesday’s ridiculous save.
Keith Ballard’s own goal: He’s already the leading candidate for Bertuzzdays VI
Race for the Richard Trophy: It’s not just about Sid and Alex you know.
Playoff update: West is booked, East thins out: The East is still a gigantic mess
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 0
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 4
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 47
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (47)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)