Apr 7, 2010, 1:45 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Breaking down the Eastern bubble race: Dirty, soapy bubbles that smell funny.
Will Pens, Devils, or Sabres gain East #2 seed?: Teams licking their chops for whoever is #7.
New Phoenix Coyotes lease not official yet: Because you haven’t heard enough about this yet.
Save of the night: Jose Theodore: From Monday night.
Martin Brodeur aims for 600th win vs. Atlanta: Spoilers listed below.
Are the Canucks in trouble without Ehrhoff?: Bet you thought you’d never read that line before.
Ilya Kovalchuk trade impact on Devils, Thrashers: Ewing Theory at work here or not?
Penguins, Capitals still have plenty to play for: Bet you didn’t know these teams are popular.
Quick hits: Langenbrunner is a sad panda: He wishes his lawn was emo so it could cut itself.
How the Kings prepare for the playoffs: Orange slices and hugs are not on the list.
Vote for Bertuzzday V: Panthers not named Keith Ballard could win this.
Martin Brodeur wins #600: Remember that spoilers warning? BOOM!
Thrashers eliminated from playoff contention: Rapper Lil’ John has another reason to get crunk now.
Save of the night: Ryan Miller: Tuesday’s ridiculous save.
Keith Ballard’s own goal: He’s already the leading candidate for Bertuzzdays VI
Race for the Richard Trophy: It’s not just about Sid and Alex you know.
Playoff update: West is booked, East thins out: The East is still a gigantic mess
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 46
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (137)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)