Apr 7, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Breaking down the Eastern bubble race: Dirty, soapy bubbles that smell funny.
Will Pens, Devils, or Sabres gain East #2 seed?: Teams licking their chops for whoever is #7.
New Phoenix Coyotes lease not official yet: Because you haven’t heard enough about this yet.
Save of the night: Jose Theodore: From Monday night.
Martin Brodeur aims for 600th win vs. Atlanta: Spoilers listed below.
Are the Canucks in trouble without Ehrhoff?: Bet you thought you’d never read that line before.
Ilya Kovalchuk trade impact on Devils, Thrashers: Ewing Theory at work here or not?
Penguins, Capitals still have plenty to play for: Bet you didn’t know these teams are popular.
Quick hits: Langenbrunner is a sad panda: He wishes his lawn was emo so it could cut itself.
How the Kings prepare for the playoffs: Orange slices and hugs are not on the list.
Vote for Bertuzzday V: Panthers not named Keith Ballard could win this.
Martin Brodeur wins #600: Remember that spoilers warning? BOOM!
Thrashers eliminated from playoff contention: Rapper Lil’ John has another reason to get crunk now.
Save of the night: Ryan Miller: Tuesday’s ridiculous save.
Keith Ballard’s own goal: He’s already the leading candidate for Bertuzzdays VI
Race for the Richard Trophy: It’s not just about Sid and Alex you know.
Playoff update: West is booked, East thins out: The East is still a gigantic mess
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 15
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)