Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake – Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks – Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback – Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess – Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon – Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? – He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely – Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason – Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers – As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird – Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media – Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? – They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update – The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player – Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump – Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided – It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 0
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 15
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 21
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 29
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 5
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 14
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 2
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (54)