Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake - Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks - Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback - Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess - Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon - Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? - He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely - Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason - Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers - As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird - Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media - Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? - They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update - The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player - Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump - Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided - It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39