Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake – Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks – Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback – Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess – Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon – Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? – He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely – Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason – Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers – As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird – Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media – Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? – They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update – The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player – Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump – Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided – It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)