Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake – Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks – Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback – Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess – Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon – Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? – He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely – Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason – Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers – As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird – Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media – Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? – They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update – The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player – Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump – Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided – It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)