Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake - Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks - Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback - Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess - Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon - Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? - He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely - Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason - Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers - As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird - Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media - Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? - They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update - The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player - Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump - Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided - It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 2
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 7
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)