Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake – Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks – Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback – Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess – Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon – Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? – He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely – Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason – Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers – As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird – Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media – Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? – They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update – The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player – Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump – Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided – It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)