Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake - Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks - Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback - Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess - Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon - Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? - He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely - Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason - Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers - As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird - Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media - Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? - They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update - The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player - Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump - Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided - It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 21
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 36
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 56
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (61)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)