Apr 6, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Mueller injured after questionable hit by Blake – Apparently it was a concussion, as you’ll see soon.
Blues’ Jackman played through injury for 2 weeks – Jackman is much tougher than you are. Most likely.
Video: Minnesota’s wild comeback – Quite the comeback.
Gretzky and Modano: Cleaning up Stars ownership mess – Could they put together the most talented group of owners ever?
Theo Fleury disappointed after James’ pardon – Ugh, this doesn’t sound like a good situation at all.
Hull actually interested in Stars ownership? – He clearly wants to upgrade his title from ambassador of fun to OWNER of fun.
Mueller has concussion, out indefinitely – Big loss of the Avs.
Hawks commit to Niemi for the postseason – Pretty good idea, Chicago.
Oduya at peace with trade to Thrashers – As hard as it may be to not live in New Jersey anymore …
Byfuglien on Keith: He plays weird – Funny stuff from goofy old Byfuglien.
PHT at Wachovia: My first day in the media – Great fly-on-the-wall stuff from Brandon.
Should the Capitals rest their stars? – They won without Mike Green, so maybe the answer is yes.
Draft talk: Living up to hype, Hall-Seguin update – The mid to late 90s were a bad time for … everything.
Montreal Canadiens’ most frustrating player – Good stuff from Four Habs Fans.
Jarome Iginla’s disturbing, untimely slump – Seriously, he’s been terrible.
Taylor Hall-Tyler Seguin duel remains one-sided – It hasn’t been a good series for Seguin.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 12
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 56
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)