Apr 6, 2010, 11:32 PM EST
Panthers defenseman Keith Ballard must really have it out for his goaltender Thomas Vokoun. Earlier this year he cracked Vokoun in the head with his stick after allowing a bad goal.
Tonight he’s added another gaffe to the “My Bad” pile.
At this rate Ballard probably owes Vokoun a dinner or twelve and having this happen just pours salt in the wound. Vokoun and Ballard patched things up after what happened earlier this season but you just have to feel bad for Ballard at this point in what’s been a pretty rough year for the Panthers in general.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 35
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 7
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 40
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)