Apr 6, 2010, 11:32 PM EST
Panthers defenseman Keith Ballard must really have it out for his goaltender Thomas Vokoun. Earlier this year he cracked Vokoun in the head with his stick after allowing a bad goal.
Tonight he’s added another gaffe to the “My Bad” pile.
At this rate Ballard probably owes Vokoun a dinner or twelve and having this happen just pours salt in the wound. Vokoun and Ballard patched things up after what happened earlier this season but you just have to feel bad for Ballard at this point in what’s been a pretty rough year for the Panthers in general.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 25
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 63
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)