Apr 6, 2010, 11:32 PM EDT
Panthers defenseman Keith Ballard must really have it out for his goaltender Thomas Vokoun. Earlier this year he cracked Vokoun in the head with his stick after allowing a bad goal.
Tonight he’s added another gaffe to the “My Bad” pile.
At this rate Ballard probably owes Vokoun a dinner or twelve and having this happen just pours salt in the wound. Vokoun and Ballard patched things up after what happened earlier this season but you just have to feel bad for Ballard at this point in what’s been a pretty rough year for the Panthers in general.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 0
- A taste of revenge? Blackhawks deal blow to Kings’ playoff hopes 7
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6