Apr 6, 2010, 11:32 PM EDT
Panthers defenseman Keith Ballard must really have it out for his goaltender Thomas Vokoun. Earlier this year he cracked Vokoun in the head with his stick after allowing a bad goal.
Tonight he’s added another gaffe to the “My Bad” pile.
At this rate Ballard probably owes Vokoun a dinner or twelve and having this happen just pours salt in the wound. Vokoun and Ballard patched things up after what happened earlier this season but you just have to feel bad for Ballard at this point in what’s been a pretty rough year for the Panthers in general.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 17
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 17
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (80)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)