Apr 6, 2010, 11:32 PM EDT
Panthers defenseman Keith Ballard must really have it out for his goaltender Thomas Vokoun. Earlier this year he cracked Vokoun in the head with his stick after allowing a bad goal.
Tonight he’s added another gaffe to the “My Bad” pile.
At this rate Ballard probably owes Vokoun a dinner or twelve and having this happen just pours salt in the wound. Vokoun and Ballard patched things up after what happened earlier this season but you just have to feel bad for Ballard at this point in what’s been a pretty rough year for the Panthers in general.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 7
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 23
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)