Apr 4, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
This game is not exactly going into any goalie handbooks, that’s for sure. The Red Wings moved the puck around from Henrik Zetterberg to Jason Williams and finally to Pavel Datsyuk who scored a soft goal on Brian Boucher to continue the game’s trend of early period goals.
The game is now a 4-3 lead for the Flyers. Philadelphia might want to add an insurance goal because Detroit has had a knack for scoring last minute goals, including yesterday when Pavel Datsyuk scored late in the third period of a game against the Predators to send the game into overtime.
Quite an ugly one, at least in net, or the two teams.
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 32
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 15
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 4
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 57
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (57)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)