Apr 4, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
This game is not exactly going into any goalie handbooks, that’s for sure. The Red Wings moved the puck around from Henrik Zetterberg to Jason Williams and finally to Pavel Datsyuk who scored a soft goal on Brian Boucher to continue the game’s trend of early period goals.
The game is now a 4-3 lead for the Flyers. Philadelphia might want to add an insurance goal because Detroit has had a knack for scoring last minute goals, including yesterday when Pavel Datsyuk scored late in the third period of a game against the Predators to send the game into overtime.
Quite an ugly one, at least in net, or the two teams.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)