Apr 4, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
This game is not exactly going into any goalie handbooks, that’s for sure. The Red Wings moved the puck around from Henrik Zetterberg to Jason Williams and finally to Pavel Datsyuk who scored a soft goal on Brian Boucher to continue the game’s trend of early period goals.
The game is now a 4-3 lead for the Flyers. Philadelphia might want to add an insurance goal because Detroit has had a knack for scoring last minute goals, including yesterday when Pavel Datsyuk scored late in the third period of a game against the Predators to send the game into overtime.
Quite an ugly one, at least in net, or the two teams.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54