Apr 4, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
This game is not exactly going into any goalie handbooks, that’s for sure. The Red Wings moved the puck around from Henrik Zetterberg to Jason Williams and finally to Pavel Datsyuk who scored a soft goal on Brian Boucher to continue the game’s trend of early period goals.
The game is now a 4-3 lead for the Flyers. Philadelphia might want to add an insurance goal because Detroit has had a knack for scoring last minute goals, including yesterday when Pavel Datsyuk scored late in the third period of a game against the Predators to send the game into overtime.
Quite an ugly one, at least in net, or the two teams.
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 0
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 18
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8