Apr 4, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
This game is not exactly going into any goalie handbooks, that’s for sure. The Red Wings moved the puck around from Henrik Zetterberg to Jason Williams and finally to Pavel Datsyuk who scored a soft goal on Brian Boucher to continue the game’s trend of early period goals.
The game is now a 4-3 lead for the Flyers. Philadelphia might want to add an insurance goal because Detroit has had a knack for scoring last minute goals, including yesterday when Pavel Datsyuk scored late in the third period of a game against the Predators to send the game into overtime.
Quite an ugly one, at least in net, or the two teams.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 27
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 78
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (81)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)