Apr 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
I said that Chris Osgood doesn’t wake up until the playoffs, but now it seems like he doesn’t wake up in the beginning of a period either. He allowed a quick first period goal to Dan Carcillo and then gave up one in the first minute of the second period to boot. A puck was left unattended in front of Osgood and Claude Giroux hammered it home to allow the Flyers to re-claim the lead at 3-2.
You have to wonder how much longer Osgood is going to last in this one.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1