Apr 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
I said that Chris Osgood doesn’t wake up until the playoffs, but now it seems like he doesn’t wake up in the beginning of a period either. He allowed a quick first period goal to Dan Carcillo and then gave up one in the first minute of the second period to boot. A puck was left unattended in front of Osgood and Claude Giroux hammered it home to allow the Flyers to re-claim the lead at 3-2.
You have to wonder how much longer Osgood is going to last in this one.
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 0
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 0
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 1
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 14
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28