Apr 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
I said that Chris Osgood doesn’t wake up until the playoffs, but now it seems like he doesn’t wake up in the beginning of a period either. He allowed a quick first period goal to Dan Carcillo and then gave up one in the first minute of the second period to boot. A puck was left unattended in front of Osgood and Claude Giroux hammered it home to allow the Flyers to re-claim the lead at 3-2.
You have to wonder how much longer Osgood is going to last in this one.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5