Apr 4, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The Flyers already have a lead against Detroit at 1-0.
Normally, I call Daniel Carcillo “CarcilLOL” because he’s kind of a goober. This time, the recently suspended ruffian elicited a laugh out loud by scoring on Chris Osgood seemingly in the blink of an eye.
Could it have been a simple matter of rust for Osgood? He hasn’t started a game in months and has put up a pathetic 89% save percentage this season. Carcillo has supposedly improved his consistency this season. Either way, this is a big goal in a huge game for the desperate Philadelphia Flyers.
Carcillo is one of the players being followed by NBC’s Star Cam, for what it’s worth. One other interesting note: Brandon is in the press box tonight. He noticed that Darren Helm is getting some additional attention on the bench after a hit and might be missing some teeth. Mike Richards also seems like he was affected by a hit.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)