Apr 4, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
Earlier today I raved about three goals that featured great puck movement, so it’s nice to see an example of that in the Game of the Week. Ville Leino sent the puck to Kimmo Timonen who immediately moved it to Aaron Asham, who scored his 10th goal of the season to make it 4-2 Philadelphia.
The Flyers are outplaying the Red Wings right now. What would you blame for the slouching performance so far: bad goaltending or back-to-back games against two hungry teams?
Either way, the Red Wings face quite the mountain to climb in the third period.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18