Apr 4, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
Earlier today I raved about three goals that featured great puck movement, so it’s nice to see an example of that in the Game of the Week. Ville Leino sent the puck to Kimmo Timonen who immediately moved it to Aaron Asham, who scored his 10th goal of the season to make it 4-2 Philadelphia.
The Flyers are outplaying the Red Wings right now. What would you blame for the slouching performance so far: bad goaltending or back-to-back games against two hungry teams?
Either way, the Red Wings face quite the mountain to climb in the third period.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 46
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39