Apr 4, 2010, 2:05 PM EST
Earlier today I raved about three goals that featured great puck movement, so it’s nice to see an example of that in the Game of the Week. Ville Leino sent the puck to Kimmo Timonen who immediately moved it to Aaron Asham, who scored his 10th goal of the season to make it 4-2 Philadelphia.
The Flyers are outplaying the Red Wings right now. What would you blame for the slouching performance so far: bad goaltending or back-to-back games against two hungry teams?
Either way, the Red Wings face quite the mountain to climb in the third period.
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 0
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 23
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)