Apr 1, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Predators grinding through a brutal March – Grinding is what they do best in Smashville. No, wait…
Burrows says Coyotes would love Winnipeg – Coyotes fans are now big fans of Stephane Auger.
Ville Leino feeling confident in Philly – Detroit fans asking, “Where was this before?”
Chicago needs to raise its level of concern – Antti Niemi then later on went and told us to get our shine box.
Edmonton Oilers “earn” right to draft Hall or Seguin – Oh they earned it all right. The hard way.
USA Hockey names its 2010 under-18 team – See who will beat Canada for gold in the future now. USA! USA! USA!
Calgary Flames should fire the Sutter brothers – Not to point fingers here but…
Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin among Combine invitees – Guess which one is the future Oiler.
Caption contest: John Tavares gets pinched – Win a free fake dinner on James.
Getting to know Hobey Baker Award finalists – They’re the best players you haven’t heard of until now.
Inside Henrik Sedin’s assist-filled season – Daniel feels all the pride though.
Happy Birthday to Gordie Howe – And he celebrates by pulling a sweater over his sons’ heads.
Eastern Conference Playoff Spoilers – Who knew the Leafs would be a factor?!
Nervous About Nabokov – Because the Sharks need another scapegoat in the playoffs.
Avalanche Playoff Hopes Under Fire – Since they’re being chased by the Flames. Ahh, puns.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 29
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 37
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 17
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)