Apr 1, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Predators grinding through a brutal March – Grinding is what they do best in Smashville. No, wait…
Burrows says Coyotes would love Winnipeg – Coyotes fans are now big fans of Stephane Auger.
Ville Leino feeling confident in Philly – Detroit fans asking, “Where was this before?”
Chicago needs to raise its level of concern – Antti Niemi then later on went and told us to get our shine box.
Edmonton Oilers “earn” right to draft Hall or Seguin – Oh they earned it all right. The hard way.
USA Hockey names its 2010 under-18 team – See who will beat Canada for gold in the future now. USA! USA! USA!
Calgary Flames should fire the Sutter brothers – Not to point fingers here but…
Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin among Combine invitees – Guess which one is the future Oiler.
Caption contest: John Tavares gets pinched – Win a free fake dinner on James.
Getting to know Hobey Baker Award finalists – They’re the best players you haven’t heard of until now.
Inside Henrik Sedin’s assist-filled season – Daniel feels all the pride though.
Happy Birthday to Gordie Howe – And he celebrates by pulling a sweater over his sons’ heads.
Eastern Conference Playoff Spoilers – Who knew the Leafs would be a factor?!
Nervous About Nabokov – Because the Sharks need another scapegoat in the playoffs.
Avalanche Playoff Hopes Under Fire – Since they’re being chased by the Flames. Ahh, puns.
- Prust fined $5K for ‘baseless and demeaning’ Watson comments 11
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 41
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 21
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 15
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)