Apr 1, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Predators grinding through a brutal March – Grinding is what they do best in Smashville. No, wait…
Burrows says Coyotes would love Winnipeg – Coyotes fans are now big fans of Stephane Auger.
Ville Leino feeling confident in Philly – Detroit fans asking, “Where was this before?”
Chicago needs to raise its level of concern – Antti Niemi then later on went and told us to get our shine box.
Edmonton Oilers “earn” right to draft Hall or Seguin – Oh they earned it all right. The hard way.
USA Hockey names its 2010 under-18 team – See who will beat Canada for gold in the future now. USA! USA! USA!
Calgary Flames should fire the Sutter brothers – Not to point fingers here but…
Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin among Combine invitees – Guess which one is the future Oiler.
Caption contest: John Tavares gets pinched – Win a free fake dinner on James.
Getting to know Hobey Baker Award finalists – They’re the best players you haven’t heard of until now.
Inside Henrik Sedin’s assist-filled season – Daniel feels all the pride though.
Happy Birthday to Gordie Howe – And he celebrates by pulling a sweater over his sons’ heads.
Eastern Conference Playoff Spoilers – Who knew the Leafs would be a factor?!
Nervous About Nabokov – Because the Sharks need another scapegoat in the playoffs.
Avalanche Playoff Hopes Under Fire – Since they’re being chased by the Flames. Ahh, puns.
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 30
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 23
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 20
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 48
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 33
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 27
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 46
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)