Apr 1, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Predators grinding through a brutal March – Grinding is what they do best in Smashville. No, wait…
Burrows says Coyotes would love Winnipeg – Coyotes fans are now big fans of Stephane Auger.
Ville Leino feeling confident in Philly – Detroit fans asking, “Where was this before?”
Chicago needs to raise its level of concern – Antti Niemi then later on went and told us to get our shine box.
Edmonton Oilers “earn” right to draft Hall or Seguin – Oh they earned it all right. The hard way.
USA Hockey names its 2010 under-18 team – See who will beat Canada for gold in the future now. USA! USA! USA!
Calgary Flames should fire the Sutter brothers – Not to point fingers here but…
Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin among Combine invitees – Guess which one is the future Oiler.
Caption contest: John Tavares gets pinched – Win a free fake dinner on James.
Getting to know Hobey Baker Award finalists – They’re the best players you haven’t heard of until now.
Inside Henrik Sedin’s assist-filled season – Daniel feels all the pride though.
Happy Birthday to Gordie Howe – And he celebrates by pulling a sweater over his sons’ heads.
Eastern Conference Playoff Spoilers – Who knew the Leafs would be a factor?!
Nervous About Nabokov – Because the Sharks need another scapegoat in the playoffs.
Avalanche Playoff Hopes Under Fire – Since they’re being chased by the Flames. Ahh, puns.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)