Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
It’s not often that I’ll immediately re-run a photo, but Sarah from Punch in the Face gave me a great idea: let’s run a caption contest for this hilarious photo of John Tavares getting the old “pinch an inch” test at last year’s Scouting Combine. Click here if you want to read the original post, which includes information about this year’s Combine invitees.
Winner receives an imaginary dinner at Non-existent Hut.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 33
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 28
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22