Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
It’s not often that I’ll immediately re-run a photo, but Sarah from Punch in the Face gave me a great idea: let’s run a caption contest for this hilarious photo of John Tavares getting the old “pinch an inch” test at last year’s Scouting Combine. Click here if you want to read the original post, which includes information about this year’s Combine invitees.
Winner receives an imaginary dinner at Non-existent Hut.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 3
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 39
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1