Mar 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EDT
Are the masses unmoved by a weekly Bertuzzday award? I’m not quite convinced but the latest poll didn’t yield as many results as the previous two. Could it be that it was simply because the offenders weren’t nearly as controversial as Alex Ovechkin? Probably.
(Still, it was a very disappointing showing by Devan Dubnyk’s intestines. Our readers must be far more mature than I am.)
This week’s (narrow) winner is Rocky Wirtz for his comments that Alex Ovechkin should be suspended for the rest of the season. Click on the image below to check out the results.
Feel free to use the comments as a way of recommending today’s Bertuzzday nominees.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)