Mar 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EST
Are the masses unmoved by a weekly Bertuzzday award? I’m not quite convinced but the latest poll didn’t yield as many results as the previous two. Could it be that it was simply because the offenders weren’t nearly as controversial as Alex Ovechkin? Probably.
(Still, it was a very disappointing showing by Devan Dubnyk’s intestines. Our readers must be far more mature than I am.)
This week’s (narrow) winner is Rocky Wirtz for his comments that Alex Ovechkin should be suspended for the rest of the season. Click on the image below to check out the results.
Feel free to use the comments as a way of recommending today’s Bertuzzday nominees.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 0
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)