Mar 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EDT
Are the masses unmoved by a weekly Bertuzzday award? I’m not quite convinced but the latest poll didn’t yield as many results as the previous two. Could it be that it was simply because the offenders weren’t nearly as controversial as Alex Ovechkin? Probably.
(Still, it was a very disappointing showing by Devan Dubnyk’s intestines. Our readers must be far more mature than I am.)
This week’s (narrow) winner is Rocky Wirtz for his comments that Alex Ovechkin should be suspended for the rest of the season. Click on the image below to check out the results.
Feel free to use the comments as a way of recommending today’s Bertuzzday nominees.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 33
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)