Mar 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EDT
Are the masses unmoved by a weekly Bertuzzday award? I’m not quite convinced but the latest poll didn’t yield as many results as the previous two. Could it be that it was simply because the offenders weren’t nearly as controversial as Alex Ovechkin? Probably.
(Still, it was a very disappointing showing by Devan Dubnyk’s intestines. Our readers must be far more mature than I am.)
This week’s (narrow) winner is Rocky Wirtz for his comments that Alex Ovechkin should be suspended for the rest of the season. Click on the image below to check out the results.
Feel free to use the comments as a way of recommending today’s Bertuzzday nominees.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 33
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 55
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)