Mar 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EST
Are the masses unmoved by a weekly Bertuzzday award? I’m not quite convinced but the latest poll didn’t yield as many results as the previous two. Could it be that it was simply because the offenders weren’t nearly as controversial as Alex Ovechkin? Probably.
(Still, it was a very disappointing showing by Devan Dubnyk’s intestines. Our readers must be far more mature than I am.)
This week’s (narrow) winner is Rocky Wirtz for his comments that Alex Ovechkin should be suspended for the rest of the season. Click on the image below to check out the results.
Feel free to use the comments as a way of recommending today’s Bertuzzday nominees.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 57
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 72
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (142)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (72)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)