Mar 29, 2010, 1:40 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Flyers sinking – They needed tonight’s win for sure.
Thornton’s injury rare sight to see: Sharks fans are hoping that a San Jose team without Thornton will be a rare sight as well.
Devils clinch 13th straight playoff berth: The Eastern Conference’s answer to the Red Wings, for sure.
Flyers goaltending situation gets uglier: They didn’t hire Mike Ricci did they? (Sorry that was uncalled for.)
Referees cause confusion after disallowed goal: Michigan Wolverines fans can relate.
Tonight’s remaining games: Previews for the games.
Crosby, Ovechkin continue see-saw Richard race: Who do you think will win it?
Analyzing the race for the East’s bottom 3 seeds: The Rangers still have a shot, believe it or not.
Byfuglien: a deep dish of frustration: Get it, because it’s Chicago? Fine, be that way.
The outlook for the ‘rest’ of the West: The Avs better be careful. Their lead is big but not insurmountable.
Source of frustration master post: All the great guest posts in one easy spot. Bookmark it, kiddos.
Get to know your Frozen Four finalists: I am a college hockey novice, as you can see.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)