Mar 29, 2010, 1:40 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Flyers sinking – They needed tonight’s win for sure.
Thornton’s injury rare sight to see: Sharks fans are hoping that a San Jose team without Thornton will be a rare sight as well.
Devils clinch 13th straight playoff berth: The Eastern Conference’s answer to the Red Wings, for sure.
Flyers goaltending situation gets uglier: They didn’t hire Mike Ricci did they? (Sorry that was uncalled for.)
Referees cause confusion after disallowed goal: Michigan Wolverines fans can relate.
Tonight’s remaining games: Previews for the games.
Crosby, Ovechkin continue see-saw Richard race: Who do you think will win it?
Analyzing the race for the East’s bottom 3 seeds: The Rangers still have a shot, believe it or not.
Byfuglien: a deep dish of frustration: Get it, because it’s Chicago? Fine, be that way.
The outlook for the ‘rest’ of the West: The Avs better be careful. Their lead is big but not insurmountable.
Source of frustration master post: All the great guest posts in one easy spot. Bookmark it, kiddos.
Get to know your Frozen Four finalists: I am a college hockey novice, as you can see.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 0
- In praise of John Tavares 9
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 17
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36