Mar 29, 2010, 1:40 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Flyers sinking - They needed tonight’s win for sure.
Thornton’s injury rare sight to see: Sharks fans are hoping that a San Jose team without Thornton will be a rare sight as well.
Devils clinch 13th straight playoff berth: The Eastern Conference’s answer to the Red Wings, for sure.
Flyers goaltending situation gets uglier: They didn’t hire Mike Ricci did they? (Sorry that was uncalled for.)
Referees cause confusion after disallowed goal: Michigan Wolverines fans can relate.
Tonight’s remaining games: Previews for the games.
Crosby, Ovechkin continue see-saw Richard race: Who do you think will win it?
Analyzing the race for the East’s bottom 3 seeds: The Rangers still have a shot, believe it or not.
Byfuglien: a deep dish of frustration: Get it, because it’s Chicago? Fine, be that way.
The outlook for the ‘rest’ of the West: The Avs better be careful. Their lead is big but not insurmountable.
Source of frustration master post: All the great guest posts in one easy spot. Bookmark it, kiddos.
Get to know your Frozen Four finalists: I am a college hockey novice, as you can see.
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 11
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 20
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 56
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 80
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 6
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 52
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 35
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional