Mar 29, 2010, 1:40 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Flyers sinking – They needed tonight’s win for sure.
Thornton’s injury rare sight to see: Sharks fans are hoping that a San Jose team without Thornton will be a rare sight as well.
Devils clinch 13th straight playoff berth: The Eastern Conference’s answer to the Red Wings, for sure.
Flyers goaltending situation gets uglier: They didn’t hire Mike Ricci did they? (Sorry that was uncalled for.)
Referees cause confusion after disallowed goal: Michigan Wolverines fans can relate.
Tonight’s remaining games: Previews for the games.
Crosby, Ovechkin continue see-saw Richard race: Who do you think will win it?
Analyzing the race for the East’s bottom 3 seeds: The Rangers still have a shot, believe it or not.
Byfuglien: a deep dish of frustration: Get it, because it’s Chicago? Fine, be that way.
The outlook for the ‘rest’ of the West: The Avs better be careful. Their lead is big but not insurmountable.
Source of frustration master post: All the great guest posts in one easy spot. Bookmark it, kiddos.
Get to know your Frozen Four finalists: I am a college hockey novice, as you can see.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22