Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Detroit pads the lead: The Red Wings are on fire right now.
Gustavsson aims to emulate King Henrik: No word on a new “Be like Hank” ad campaign.
Did Fisher’s hit on Kaleta warrant a misconduct?: Another day, another debate on hits.
Marc Savard speaks for first time since concussion: It might be better if Savard just sits this year out. He does not look good at all.
Coyotes clinch first playoff berth since 2002: Now the question remains: are they going to make it past the first round.
Sources of frustration in the Big Apple: Brandon Dubinsky can be quite frustrating.
Jerseys that could use a makeover: There are a few teams that could improve their logos and uniforms in general.
Jack Johnson: King-sized frustration:Jack Johnson is a goober.
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 0
- PHT Morning Skate: Two top scoring duos collide in Ducks vs. Stars 0
- Pressing Question: Can the Sharks get over past playoff hurdles? 4
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 18
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 8
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 37
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)