Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Detroit pads the lead: The Red Wings are on fire right now.
Gustavsson aims to emulate King Henrik: No word on a new “Be like Hank” ad campaign.
Did Fisher’s hit on Kaleta warrant a misconduct?: Another day, another debate on hits.
Marc Savard speaks for first time since concussion: It might be better if Savard just sits this year out. He does not look good at all.
Coyotes clinch first playoff berth since 2002: Now the question remains: are they going to make it past the first round.
Sources of frustration in the Big Apple: Brandon Dubinsky can be quite frustrating.
Jerseys that could use a makeover: There are a few teams that could improve their logos and uniforms in general.
Jack Johnson: King-sized frustration:Jack Johnson is a goober.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11