Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Detroit pads the lead: The Red Wings are on fire right now.
Gustavsson aims to emulate King Henrik: No word on a new “Be like Hank” ad campaign.
Did Fisher’s hit on Kaleta warrant a misconduct?: Another day, another debate on hits.
Marc Savard speaks for first time since concussion: It might be better if Savard just sits this year out. He does not look good at all.
Coyotes clinch first playoff berth since 2002: Now the question remains: are they going to make it past the first round.
Sources of frustration in the Big Apple: Brandon Dubinsky can be quite frustrating.
Jerseys that could use a makeover: There are a few teams that could improve their logos and uniforms in general.
Jack Johnson: King-sized frustration:Jack Johnson is a goober.
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 20
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 36
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 49
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 26
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 52
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6