Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Detroit pads the lead: The Red Wings are on fire right now.
Gustavsson aims to emulate King Henrik: No word on a new “Be like Hank” ad campaign.
Did Fisher’s hit on Kaleta warrant a misconduct?: Another day, another debate on hits.
Marc Savard speaks for first time since concussion: It might be better if Savard just sits this year out. He does not look good at all.
Coyotes clinch first playoff berth since 2002: Now the question remains: are they going to make it past the first round.
Sources of frustration in the Big Apple: Brandon Dubinsky can be quite frustrating.
Jerseys that could use a makeover: There are a few teams that could improve their logos and uniforms in general.
Jack Johnson: King-sized frustration:Jack Johnson is a goober.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)