Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs Update: Detroit pads the lead: The Red Wings are on fire right now.
Gustavsson aims to emulate King Henrik: No word on a new “Be like Hank” ad campaign.
Did Fisher’s hit on Kaleta warrant a misconduct?: Another day, another debate on hits.
Marc Savard speaks for first time since concussion: It might be better if Savard just sits this year out. He does not look good at all.
Coyotes clinch first playoff berth since 2002: Now the question remains: are they going to make it past the first round.
Sources of frustration in the Big Apple: Brandon Dubinsky can be quite frustrating.
Jerseys that could use a makeover: There are a few teams that could improve their logos and uniforms in general.
Jack Johnson: King-sized frustration:Jack Johnson is a goober.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 48
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (49)