Mar 27, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Goal of the Night: Mikhail Grabovski
Save of the Night: Cristobal Huet: No, that’s not a typo.
NHL Playoffs Update: Calgary’s hopes dwindle: Apparently this year’s Battle of Alberta will be staged on a golf course.
Mueller doing just fine in Colorado: Perhaps the man prefers skiing to dry heat?
NHLPA could use a man like Donald Fehr: Again, I approve of whatever will help avoid another lockout.
Ovechkin’s slump nearing catastrophic proportions?: I doubt it.
NHL & Sweden come to new transfer agreement: Apparently, Swedes barter with money rather than attractive people. Who knew?
Thrashers hold ‘closed-door meeting‘: Did someone steal Chelios’ adult diapers again?
Malkin out on Saturday, Gonchar questionable: I get the feeling that the Atlantic will go to New Jersey once again.
The debate over head hits continues: The song that never ends …
Iginla: “It’s good that there’s change.”: Jarome Iginla is happy to see some changes.
David Booth’s season likely over: I don’t see why the Panthers would try to rush him back, anyway.
Just a day off, and Luongo is ready to go: I guess that is what one would expect from a “captain.”
Who is Nashville’s most frustrating player?: Jason Arnott is the unanimous choice.
Looking back at Pat Burns’ coaching career: A snapshot of the ailing ex-coach’s fantastic 14-year run.
Buffalo’s ‘source of frustration': Has nothing to do with Scott Norwood or Brett Hull’s foot, oddly enough.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)