Mar 27, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Goal of the Night: Mikhail Grabovski
Save of the Night: Cristobal Huet: No, that’s not a typo.
NHL Playoffs Update: Calgary’s hopes dwindle: Apparently this year’s Battle of Alberta will be staged on a golf course.
Mueller doing just fine in Colorado: Perhaps the man prefers skiing to dry heat?
NHLPA could use a man like Donald Fehr: Again, I approve of whatever will help avoid another lockout.
Ovechkin’s slump nearing catastrophic proportions?: I doubt it.
NHL & Sweden come to new transfer agreement: Apparently, Swedes barter with money rather than attractive people. Who knew?
Thrashers hold ‘closed-door meeting‘: Did someone steal Chelios’ adult diapers again?
Malkin out on Saturday, Gonchar questionable: I get the feeling that the Atlantic will go to New Jersey once again.
The debate over head hits continues: The song that never ends …
Iginla: “It’s good that there’s change.”: Jarome Iginla is happy to see some changes.
David Booth’s season likely over: I don’t see why the Panthers would try to rush him back, anyway.
Just a day off, and Luongo is ready to go: I guess that is what one would expect from a “captain.”
Who is Nashville’s most frustrating player?: Jason Arnott is the unanimous choice.
Looking back at Pat Burns’ coaching career: A snapshot of the ailing ex-coach’s fantastic 14-year run.
Buffalo’s ‘source of frustration': Has nothing to do with Scott Norwood or Brett Hull’s foot, oddly enough.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 24
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)