Mar 27, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Goal of the Night: Mikhail Grabovski
Save of the Night: Cristobal Huet: No, that’s not a typo.
NHL Playoffs Update: Calgary’s hopes dwindle: Apparently this year’s Battle of Alberta will be staged on a golf course.
Mueller doing just fine in Colorado: Perhaps the man prefers skiing to dry heat?
NHLPA could use a man like Donald Fehr: Again, I approve of whatever will help avoid another lockout.
Ovechkin’s slump nearing catastrophic proportions?: I doubt it.
NHL & Sweden come to new transfer agreement: Apparently, Swedes barter with money rather than attractive people. Who knew?
Thrashers hold ‘closed-door meeting‘: Did someone steal Chelios’ adult diapers again?
Malkin out on Saturday, Gonchar questionable: I get the feeling that the Atlantic will go to New Jersey once again.
The debate over head hits continues: The song that never ends …
Iginla: “It’s good that there’s change.”: Jarome Iginla is happy to see some changes.
David Booth’s season likely over: I don’t see why the Panthers would try to rush him back, anyway.
Just a day off, and Luongo is ready to go: I guess that is what one would expect from a “captain.”
Who is Nashville’s most frustrating player?: Jason Arnott is the unanimous choice.
Looking back at Pat Burns’ coaching career: A snapshot of the ailing ex-coach’s fantastic 14-year run.
Buffalo’s ‘source of frustration': Has nothing to do with Scott Norwood or Brett Hull’s foot, oddly enough.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)