Mar 27, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Just a quick rundown of the scores. St. Cloud St. versus Wisconsin is currently in progress, with Wisconsin up 4-2.
Boston College 3, Alaska 1
Pat Mullane scored the game-winner 3:46 into the third period. BC goalie John Muse had 28 saves in the game.
Miami (OH) 2, Alabama Huntsville 1
Cameron Schilling scored a game winning power play goal 6:06 into the second period. Alabama Huntsville’s Brennan Barker scored the team’s one goal with only 39 seconds remaining. Obviously it was too little too late.
Yale 3, North Dakota 2
Yale nearly let their three goal lead go in the third period when North Dakota scored two goals. Yale’s Mark Arcobello scored what ultimately ended up being the winner late into the second period.
RIT 6, New Hampshire 2
RIT ran away with the game by scoring three goals in the second period. Tyler Brenner scored two goals and Andrew Favot collected three assists.
Michigan 5, Bemidji St. 1
Carl Hagelin had two goals and one assist while out-of-left-field sensation Shaw Hunwick had 26 saves.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6