Mar 27, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Just a quick rundown of the scores. St. Cloud St. versus Wisconsin is currently in progress, with Wisconsin up 4-2.
Boston College 3, Alaska 1
Pat Mullane scored the game-winner 3:46 into the third period. BC goalie John Muse had 28 saves in the game.
Miami (OH) 2, Alabama Huntsville 1
Cameron Schilling scored a game winning power play goal 6:06 into the second period. Alabama Huntsville’s Brennan Barker scored the team’s one goal with only 39 seconds remaining. Obviously it was too little too late.
Yale 3, North Dakota 2
Yale nearly let their three goal lead go in the third period when North Dakota scored two goals. Yale’s Mark Arcobello scored what ultimately ended up being the winner late into the second period.
RIT 6, New Hampshire 2
RIT ran away with the game by scoring three goals in the second period. Tyler Brenner scored two goals and Andrew Favot collected three assists.
Michigan 5, Bemidji St. 1
Carl Hagelin had two goals and one assist while out-of-left-field sensation Shaw Hunwick had 26 saves.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)