Mar 27, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Just a quick rundown of the scores. St. Cloud St. versus Wisconsin is currently in progress, with Wisconsin up 4-2.
Boston College 3, Alaska 1
Pat Mullane scored the game-winner 3:46 into the third period. BC goalie John Muse had 28 saves in the game.
Miami (OH) 2, Alabama Huntsville 1
Cameron Schilling scored a game winning power play goal 6:06 into the second period. Alabama Huntsville’s Brennan Barker scored the team’s one goal with only 39 seconds remaining. Obviously it was too little too late.
Yale 3, North Dakota 2
Yale nearly let their three goal lead go in the third period when North Dakota scored two goals. Yale’s Mark Arcobello scored what ultimately ended up being the winner late into the second period.
RIT 6, New Hampshire 2
RIT ran away with the game by scoring three goals in the second period. Tyler Brenner scored two goals and Andrew Favot collected three assists.
Michigan 5, Bemidji St. 1
Carl Hagelin had two goals and one assist while out-of-left-field sensation Shaw Hunwick had 26 saves.
- 2015 Jack Adams Award finalists: Hartley, Laviolette, Vigneault 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 14
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 41
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (66)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)