Mar 27, 2010, 11:20 PM EST
Just a quick rundown of the scores. St. Cloud St. versus Wisconsin is currently in progress, with Wisconsin up 4-2.
Boston College 3, Alaska 1
Pat Mullane scored the game-winner 3:46 into the third period. BC goalie John Muse had 28 saves in the game.
Miami (OH) 2, Alabama Huntsville 1
Cameron Schilling scored a game winning power play goal 6:06 into the second period. Alabama Huntsville’s Brennan Barker scored the team’s one goal with only 39 seconds remaining. Obviously it was too little too late.
Yale 3, North Dakota 2
Yale nearly let their three goal lead go in the third period when North Dakota scored two goals. Yale’s Mark Arcobello scored what ultimately ended up being the winner late into the second period.
RIT 6, New Hampshire 2
RIT ran away with the game by scoring three goals in the second period. Tyler Brenner scored two goals and Andrew Favot collected three assists.
Michigan 5, Bemidji St. 1
Carl Hagelin had two goals and one assist while out-of-left-field sensation Shaw Hunwick had 26 saves.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 0
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 73
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (74)