Mar 27, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Just a quick rundown of the scores. St. Cloud St. versus Wisconsin is currently in progress, with Wisconsin up 4-2.
Boston College 3, Alaska 1
Pat Mullane scored the game-winner 3:46 into the third period. BC goalie John Muse had 28 saves in the game.
Miami (OH) 2, Alabama Huntsville 1
Cameron Schilling scored a game winning power play goal 6:06 into the second period. Alabama Huntsville’s Brennan Barker scored the team’s one goal with only 39 seconds remaining. Obviously it was too little too late.
Yale 3, North Dakota 2
Yale nearly let their three goal lead go in the third period when North Dakota scored two goals. Yale’s Mark Arcobello scored what ultimately ended up being the winner late into the second period.
RIT 6, New Hampshire 2
RIT ran away with the game by scoring three goals in the second period. Tyler Brenner scored two goals and Andrew Favot collected three assists.
Michigan 5, Bemidji St. 1
Carl Hagelin had two goals and one assist while out-of-left-field sensation Shaw Hunwick had 26 saves.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)