Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs update: Don’t blame Carey Price: Just because Jaroslav Halak has been fantastic doesn’t mean that Carey Price is a bust.
NHLPA approves modified rule for hits to head: And already, there’s been a hit to the head. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes to the Wheel of Justice.
Video: The types of hits that are now illegal: Headline says it all.
Pucktales: Matt Cooke has friends, after all: Our weekly comic strip.
Quick hits: Reviewing ‘Hockey-tar’, Pens’ struggles: A roundup of some of the league’s news.
College hockey player faces charges after alleged hit on ref: Does anyone have footage of this hit?
Will Donald Fehr, NHLPA cause a lockout?: Fehr’s not exactly a name that encourages confidence
Tonight’s best: Atlantic, Pacific races take spotlight: A preview of the night’s games.
NHL teams who depend most (and least) on home cooking: Some interesting anomalies here.
How does Mike Green compare to the greats?: Green compares favorably to some of the league’s all time highest scoring defensemen. At least in their first three seasons …
Booth knocked out of another game: Rough year for the promising winger.
LA Kings should bring back Gretzky-era jerseys: That is how I feel, America.
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 63
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 5
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 30
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 15
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 73
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 6
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 8
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination