Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs update: Don’t blame Carey Price: Just because Jaroslav Halak has been fantastic doesn’t mean that Carey Price is a bust.
NHLPA approves modified rule for hits to head: And already, there’s been a hit to the head. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes to the Wheel of Justice.
Video: The types of hits that are now illegal: Headline says it all.
Pucktales: Matt Cooke has friends, after all: Our weekly comic strip.
Quick hits: Reviewing ‘Hockey-tar’, Pens’ struggles: A roundup of some of the league’s news.
College hockey player faces charges after alleged hit on ref: Does anyone have footage of this hit?
Will Donald Fehr, NHLPA cause a lockout?: Fehr’s not exactly a name that encourages confidence
Tonight’s best: Atlantic, Pacific races take spotlight: A preview of the night’s games.
NHL teams who depend most (and least) on home cooking: Some interesting anomalies here.
How does Mike Green compare to the greats?: Green compares favorably to some of the league’s all time highest scoring defensemen. At least in their first three seasons …
Booth knocked out of another game: Rough year for the promising winger.
LA Kings should bring back Gretzky-era jerseys: That is how I feel, America.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)