Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs update: Don’t blame Carey Price: Just because Jaroslav Halak has been fantastic doesn’t mean that Carey Price is a bust.
NHLPA approves modified rule for hits to head: And already, there’s been a hit to the head. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes to the Wheel of Justice.
Video: The types of hits that are now illegal: Headline says it all.
Pucktales: Matt Cooke has friends, after all: Our weekly comic strip.
Quick hits: Reviewing ‘Hockey-tar’, Pens’ struggles: A roundup of some of the league’s news.
College hockey player faces charges after alleged hit on ref: Does anyone have footage of this hit?
Will Donald Fehr, NHLPA cause a lockout?: Fehr’s not exactly a name that encourages confidence
Tonight’s best: Atlantic, Pacific races take spotlight: A preview of the night’s games.
NHL teams who depend most (and least) on home cooking: Some interesting anomalies here.
How does Mike Green compare to the greats?: Green compares favorably to some of the league’s all time highest scoring defensemen. At least in their first three seasons …
Booth knocked out of another game: Rough year for the promising winger.
LA Kings should bring back Gretzky-era jerseys: That is how I feel, America.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 16
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 23
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 14
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)