Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
NHL Playoffs update: Don’t blame Carey Price: Just because Jaroslav Halak has been fantastic doesn’t mean that Carey Price is a bust.
NHLPA approves modified rule for hits to head: And already, there’s been a hit to the head. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes to the Wheel of Justice.
Video: The types of hits that are now illegal: Headline says it all.
Pucktales: Matt Cooke has friends, after all: Our weekly comic strip.
Quick hits: Reviewing ‘Hockey-tar’, Pens’ struggles: A roundup of some of the league’s news.
College hockey player faces charges after alleged hit on ref: Does anyone have footage of this hit?
Will Donald Fehr, NHLPA cause a lockout?: Fehr’s not exactly a name that encourages confidence
Tonight’s best: Atlantic, Pacific races take spotlight: A preview of the night’s games.
NHL teams who depend most (and least) on home cooking: Some interesting anomalies here.
How does Mike Green compare to the greats?: Green compares favorably to some of the league’s all time highest scoring defensemen. At least in their first three seasons …
Booth knocked out of another game: Rough year for the promising winger.
LA Kings should bring back Gretzky-era jerseys: That is how I feel, America.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28