Mar 21, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised that another questionable hit happened. In this case, Vinny Prospal is guilty of a hit from behind that resulted in a boarding penalty.
As I said in the chat, it’s shocking that the Bruins received a match penalty for the play. If the league wants to curb these hits, they need to make guilty parties pay now and later. The Rangers didn’t even lose their PP in that situation.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22