Mar 21, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
A lot of times, one team will dominate a game for a considerable amount of time only to fall behind after failing to score. This didn’t happen so far, though, as the Bruins were finally rewarded for their superior effort with a late second period goal.
Right after Daniel Paille failed to score on a penalty shot, Andrew Ference made an amazing one-timer pass to Miroslav Satan to make the game 1-0. Devil/Satan puns were not just natural, but actually quite recommended.
Seriously, though, Ference’s pass was pretty amazing. That’s about as “video game”-like as a goal can get.
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 3
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 17
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 78
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 35
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 60
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 62
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7