Mar 21, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
A lot of times, one team will dominate a game for a considerable amount of time only to fall behind after failing to score. This didn’t happen so far, though, as the Bruins were finally rewarded for their superior effort with a late second period goal.
Right after Daniel Paille failed to score on a penalty shot, Andrew Ference made an amazing one-timer pass to Miroslav Satan to make the game 1-0. Devil/Satan puns were not just natural, but actually quite recommended.
Seriously, though, Ference’s pass was pretty amazing. That’s about as “video game”-like as a goal can get.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 22
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)