Mar 21, 2010, 2:05 PM EST
A lot of times, one team will dominate a game for a considerable amount of time only to fall behind after failing to score. This didn’t happen so far, though, as the Bruins were finally rewarded for their superior effort with a late second period goal.
Right after Daniel Paille failed to score on a penalty shot, Andrew Ference made an amazing one-timer pass to Miroslav Satan to make the game 1-0. Devil/Satan puns were not just natural, but actually quite recommended.
Seriously, though, Ference’s pass was pretty amazing. That’s about as “video game”-like as a goal can get.
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 26
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 80
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)