Mar 21, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
A lot of times, one team will dominate a game for a considerable amount of time only to fall behind after failing to score. This didn’t happen so far, though, as the Bruins were finally rewarded for their superior effort with a late second period goal.
Right after Daniel Paille failed to score on a penalty shot, Andrew Ference made an amazing one-timer pass to Miroslav Satan to make the game 1-0. Devil/Satan puns were not just natural, but actually quite recommended.
Seriously, though, Ference’s pass was pretty amazing. That’s about as “video game”-like as a goal can get.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 3
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 6
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 28
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)