Mar 21, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
A lot of times, one team will dominate a game for a considerable amount of time only to fall behind after failing to score. This didn’t happen so far, though, as the Bruins were finally rewarded for their superior effort with a late second period goal.
Right after Daniel Paille failed to score on a penalty shot, Andrew Ference made an amazing one-timer pass to Miroslav Satan to make the game 1-0. Devil/Satan puns were not just natural, but actually quite recommended.
Seriously, though, Ference’s pass was pretty amazing. That’s about as “video game”-like as a goal can get.
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 17
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 16
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 37
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 7
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 44
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 105
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)