Mar 21, 2010, 8:00 AM EST
Man, this clip is just disturbing. Deep down, many of us wish that we could be in the skates of our favorite hockey players, but when I see stuff like this I have my doubts. Seriously, if either Cam Janssen and Pierre-Luc Leblond were to hit me like that I would just bleed and cry.
By the way, I don’t mean “my eyes are tearing up because I got hit in the nose and that’s just what happens” kind of crying. Nope, I’m talking about hysterical, snot-coming-out-of-your-nose sobbing. Place this clip in the “Reasons I’m Not a Hockey Player” file cabinet, please.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8