Mar 21, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Man, this clip is just disturbing. Deep down, many of us wish that we could be in the skates of our favorite hockey players, but when I see stuff like this I have my doubts. Seriously, if either Cam Janssen and Pierre-Luc Leblond were to hit me like that I would just bleed and cry.
By the way, I don’t mean “my eyes are tearing up because I got hit in the nose and that’s just what happens” kind of crying. Nope, I’m talking about hysterical, snot-coming-out-of-your-nose sobbing. Place this clip in the “Reasons I’m Not a Hockey Player” file cabinet, please.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 0
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 20
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22