Mar 21, 2010, 8:00 AM EST
Man, this clip is just disturbing. Deep down, many of us wish that we could be in the skates of our favorite hockey players, but when I see stuff like this I have my doubts. Seriously, if either Cam Janssen and Pierre-Luc Leblond were to hit me like that I would just bleed and cry.
By the way, I don’t mean “my eyes are tearing up because I got hit in the nose and that’s just what happens” kind of crying. Nope, I’m talking about hysterical, snot-coming-out-of-your-nose sobbing. Place this clip in the “Reasons I’m Not a Hockey Player” file cabinet, please.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4