Mar 21, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Man, this clip is just disturbing. Deep down, many of us wish that we could be in the skates of our favorite hockey players, but when I see stuff like this I have my doubts. Seriously, if either Cam Janssen and Pierre-Luc Leblond were to hit me like that I would just bleed and cry.
By the way, I don’t mean “my eyes are tearing up because I got hit in the nose and that’s just what happens” kind of crying. Nope, I’m talking about hysterical, snot-coming-out-of-your-nose sobbing. Place this clip in the “Reasons I’m Not a Hockey Player” file cabinet, please.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21