Mar 21, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Man, this clip is just disturbing. Deep down, many of us wish that we could be in the skates of our favorite hockey players, but when I see stuff like this I have my doubts. Seriously, if either Cam Janssen and Pierre-Luc Leblond were to hit me like that I would just bleed and cry.
By the way, I don’t mean “my eyes are tearing up because I got hit in the nose and that’s just what happens” kind of crying. Nope, I’m talking about hysterical, snot-coming-out-of-your-nose sobbing. Place this clip in the “Reasons I’m Not a Hockey Player” file cabinet, please.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 23
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5