Mar 19, 2010, 12:13 AM EDT
We put a lot of content on this blog each day, and we understand
it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the
day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all of that day’s news. Presenting
the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
Clow says he didn’t want to fight Morrow – Clowe eventually fought
Barch after he took out Stephane Robidas.
seeking payback could be nightmare for NHL – Turns out, we didn’t
have anything to worry about.
need help to miss the playoffs – They may not need much, but some
teams behind them have to start winning.
and Drury disagree on Rangers’ maturity – Chris Drury looked to be
Bruins questionable with the flu – You know, that “post-St.
Patrick’s Day bug that’s going around” flu.
should make Pens pay – legally – Once again, we really didn’t have
anything to worry about.
injury continues awful week for Chicago – It’s not just the
goaltending that’s an issue for Chicago; they’re once great defense has
started to fall to pieces.
the West have a ‘true’ favorite? – San Jose and Chicago are far
from dominant late in the season. Is it Phoenix? It can’t be, can it?
the Ducks completely delusional? – James Wisiewski and Randy
Carlisle are not from this planet. I’m convinced of it.
Lidstrom: Still the one – The reports of Nicklas Lidstrom’s hockey
death are completely false
goalie curse strikes again: Leighton out 8-10 weeks – I called it.
There’s no way a high ankle sprain is just a day-to-day injury for a
hands Wisniewski an 8-game suspension – Was it enough? I think so.
Cooke gets in a fight right away – Cooke ‘paid’ for his
transgressions immediately, dropping the gloves and then getting pounded
by Shawn Thornton.
gets a penalty for tripping – This was about the most interesting
thing that happened in the game.
hits: Could 3D coverage give us Hockey-tar? – The NHL in 3-D? Yes,
Japan beats Canada in sledge hockey – I challenge anyone not to
watch a sledge hockey game and not be entertained.
win tepid bout with Boston 3-0 – About as anticlimactic as you can
has happened to the ‘hockey code’ in the NHL? – I am appalled at
the lack of respect that is being shown on a nightly basis around the
Kariya scores his 400th career goal – Congratulations to the future
Hall of Famer.
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 33
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 5
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 31
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)