Mar 15, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Colin Campbell certainly has been a busy man the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, the seemingly constant barrage of dirty/questionable/legal-but-reprehensible hits have kept us quite busy too. (It’s never a good sign when you’re perusing Web sites about neurosurgery.)
Anyway, it occurred to us that there have been so many posts regarding controversial hits that we might as well attempt to capture the highlights in one easy post.
Without further adieu, here is Pro Hockey Talk’s Colin Campbell Crisis Collection.
Nichol informs referee that he was right not to call a penalty.
Nichol speaks about the hit.
Lapierre receives four game suspension.
Even Cooke’s teammates disapprove of the hit.
Boston’s GM speaks about it.
Twitter reactions to non-suspension of Cooke.
Campbell announces non-suspension.
Outlook on Savard isn’t looking good.
Campbell puts his foot in his mouth.
Cooke hit center stage at GM meetings.
Bruins express their anger about the hit.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 27
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)