Mar 15, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Colin Campbell certainly has been a busy man the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, the seemingly constant barrage of dirty/questionable/legal-but-reprehensible hits have kept us quite busy too. (It’s never a good sign when you’re perusing Web sites about neurosurgery.)
Anyway, it occurred to us that there have been so many posts regarding controversial hits that we might as well attempt to capture the highlights in one easy post.
Without further adieu, here is Pro Hockey Talk’s Colin Campbell Crisis Collection.
Nichol informs referee that he was right not to call a penalty.
Nichol speaks about the hit.
Lapierre receives four game suspension.
Even Cooke’s teammates disapprove of the hit.
Boston’s GM speaks about it.
Twitter reactions to non-suspension of Cooke.
Campbell announces non-suspension.
Outlook on Savard isn’t looking good.
Campbell puts his foot in his mouth.
Cooke hit center stage at GM meetings.
Bruins express their anger about the hit.
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 29
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)