Mar 15, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Colin Campbell certainly has been a busy man the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, the seemingly constant barrage of dirty/questionable/legal-but-reprehensible hits have kept us quite busy too. (It’s never a good sign when you’re perusing Web sites about neurosurgery.)
Anyway, it occurred to us that there have been so many posts regarding controversial hits that we might as well attempt to capture the highlights in one easy post.
Without further adieu, here is Pro Hockey Talk’s Colin Campbell Crisis Collection.
Nichol informs referee that he was right not to call a penalty.
Nichol speaks about the hit.
Lapierre receives four game suspension.
Even Cooke’s teammates disapprove of the hit.
Boston’s GM speaks about it.
Twitter reactions to non-suspension of Cooke.
Campbell announces non-suspension.
Outlook on Savard isn’t looking good.
Campbell puts his foot in his mouth.
Cooke hit center stage at GM meetings.
Bruins express their anger about the hit.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39