Mar 15, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Colin Campbell certainly has been a busy man the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, the seemingly constant barrage of dirty/questionable/legal-but-reprehensible hits have kept us quite busy too. (It’s never a good sign when you’re perusing Web sites about neurosurgery.)
Anyway, it occurred to us that there have been so many posts regarding controversial hits that we might as well attempt to capture the highlights in one easy post.
Without further adieu, here is Pro Hockey Talk’s Colin Campbell Crisis Collection.
Nichol informs referee that he was right not to call a penalty.
Nichol speaks about the hit.
Lapierre receives four game suspension.
Even Cooke’s teammates disapprove of the hit.
Boston’s GM speaks about it.
Twitter reactions to non-suspension of Cooke.
Campbell announces non-suspension.
Outlook on Savard isn’t looking good.
Campbell puts his foot in his mouth.
Cooke hit center stage at GM meetings.
Bruins express their anger about the hit.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5