Mar 14, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
The jokes about the Chicago Blackhawks last giving up a three goal lead … yesterday seem quite justified right now.
After being robbed by Antti Niemi during a 5-on-3 PP, Nicklas Backstrom banged home a goal during the closing moments of the Capitals’ remaining one man advantage to make the game 5-2.
Moments later, Eric Fehr scored on a rattled Chicago squad to tie the game 3-3. Like I said, a three goal lead is no longer safe in the post-lockout NHL. Especially against the Washington Capitals.
Perhaps Cristobal Huet isn’t the only problem for the Blackhawks.
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 44
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 41
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 12
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 21
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 32
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (157)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld