Mar 14, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
The jokes about the Chicago Blackhawks last giving up a three goal lead … yesterday seem quite justified right now.
After being robbed by Antti Niemi during a 5-on-3 PP, Nicklas Backstrom banged home a goal during the closing moments of the Capitals’ remaining one man advantage to make the game 5-2.
Moments later, Eric Fehr scored on a rattled Chicago squad to tie the game 3-3. Like I said, a three goal lead is no longer safe in the post-lockout NHL. Especially against the Washington Capitals.
Perhaps Cristobal Huet isn’t the only problem for the Blackhawks.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld