Mar 14, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
The jokes about the Chicago Blackhawks last giving up a three goal lead … yesterday seem quite justified right now.
After being robbed by Antti Niemi during a 5-on-3 PP, Nicklas Backstrom banged home a goal during the closing moments of the Capitals’ remaining one man advantage to make the game 5-2.
Moments later, Eric Fehr scored on a rattled Chicago squad to tie the game 3-3. Like I said, a three goal lead is no longer safe in the post-lockout NHL. Especially against the Washington Capitals.
Perhaps Cristobal Huet isn’t the only problem for the Blackhawks.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 0
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld